• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
True to this...... I don't see this kind of thing as a joke if someone was to they would have a very messed up head
Sadly its happened before on the forums, someone said their brother died, turned out he didn't.
(If is is a joke i'm quitting MCSG)
Even if it is a joke, no need to leave the whole community just because one person made a terrible joke.

Anyway, back on topic. I am very sorry to hear your loss, all the cats send their condolences.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I knew Cole a few months ago. He applied for the clan that I was then co-leader of, and I was later on leader of it. Unfortunately, we declined his application, for a very silly reason. I later regretted denying him - he turned out to be an excellent member of the community.
I know a little bit of what he went through. I've been in a very, very similar situation, and it was only through sheer luck that I escaped the downward spiral.
I hope that the MCSG community will do their best to protect his memory. I know I will.

Cole I swear if you're trolling I won't know if I should laugh, cry, be super pissed at you, or absolutely delighted that you're still alive. Seriously.

In response to anyone else who suspects he might be trolling:
This has happened before - someone said their relative died, and it was really just them pretending.
BUT! Also, it has happened that someone really DID die, and their relative came on to tell the community that they loved so much about their death.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
I knew Cole a few months ago. He applied for the clan that I was then co-leader of, and I was later on leader of it. Unfortunately, we declined his application, for a very silly reason. I later regretted denying him - he turned out to be an excellent member of the community.
I know a little bit of what he went through. I've been in a very, very similar situation, and it was only through sheer luck that I escaped the downward spiral.
I hope that the MCSG community will do their best to protect his memory. I know I will.

Cole I swear if you're trolling I won't know if I should laugh, cry, be super pissed at you, or absolutely delighted that you're still alive. Seriously.

In response to anyone else who suspects he might be trolling:
This has happened before - someone said their relative died, and it was really just them pretending.
BUT! Also, it has happened that someone really DID die, and their relative came on to tell the community that they loved so much about their death.
if you don't mind asking, who were the players who were in those situations?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
if you don't mind asking, who were the players who were in those situations?
I don't remember the exact names, and most of them were on another community that I used to play on (When I was like 12.) However it can and probably will happen again in the future.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
I don't remember the exact names, and most of them were on another community that I used to play on (When I was like 12.) However it can and probably will happen again in the future.
oh, i thought you meant it was on here, nevermind then

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
Thank you, mr moo. My brother has mentioned before to me some of his friends he's met before in the community and I believe he might've mentioned you. I was not aware that some people have trolled on the forum before and it hurts me to think I would lie about my own brother killing himself. His death is saddening enough right now for me and my family. Mooclan

Zelika

Quantum
Reaction score
Shall all the condolences I can send, be sent. I sadly didn't know this person. </3

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I wish I could've helped him. :I I remember agreeing to his deny to the clan I was Moderating in Mooclan. As Moo said, I highly regret that decision. Well, I'll be praying for your family. if you're trolling i also quit mcsg, ty.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I'm sorry for your loss, Ender_Harold seemed like a great guy.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im sorry for your loss and all my condolences go to your family, he was a very nice guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci