• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye Guys ;-;

rcazilla23rocks

Diamond
Reaction score
Shadow, my friend you are amazing. I have known you for so long i remember those days when it was you,me,macinferno and we had the best time, i will never forget those times. This isn't a goodbye, this is a see you later.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
It seems like every leaving thread now has to do with grades, even if people have perfectly fine grades.

You can't possibly play MCSG so much to the point where you completely neglect school, if you do, that's a shame you let it get that bad.

Bye, have a great time.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I'll be strait up honest; I've never heard of you. But regardless, I wish the best of luck to you in the future and with your dad, and hope you can one day return to the community!

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
It seems like every leaving thread now has to do with grades, even if people have perfectly fine grades.

You can't possibly play MCSG so much to the point where you completely neglect school, if you do, that's a shame you let it get that bad.

Bye, have a great time.
It haven't been like that. My dad's extremely unreasonable.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
It haven't been like that. My dad's extremely unreasonable.
Ah, the way you put it in you're thread I was a bit confused, but in that case I apologize. But even still, my point still stands since the last 8 "Leaving Threads" I've seen have all been relating to grades in some way.

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
Shadow, you've been an amazing member of my clan and great friend. You're an exemplary Officer and a great person to hang out with. We've had some good times and good laughs. Hopefully your Dad will read a book or something and let you back on. Thank-you and goodbye. God bless on wherever your life takes you and in which ways you point it. You will always be an Officer in Chrome. GG, Chris.

A cannon could be heard in the distance gg ag herts u nub

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Why don't you prove that you are getting good grades? Also, wrong section :p Community corner would be correct.

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Shadow, my friend you are amazing. I have known you for so long i remember those days when it was you,me,macinferno and we had the best time, i will never forget those times. This isn't a goodbye, this is a see you later.
You were right! It was a see you later

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci