• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye for now! :(

bye

• yes

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • yes

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • ducks

Votes: 54 83.1%

• Total voters

ZiNToZ

Tribute
Reaction score
This sounds like my mum, if I stay up late like past 10pm I'm banned for a week. Simple little things tip her over even when i do things right, I'd like to move to my dads who's more relaxed (I was there for the past week and a half, it was bliss). So I somewhat feel you.

Hope everything goes well, whether it'd be you receiving your gaming PC, even getting a new one! Same goes with sorting things out with your dad. c:
that's adorable c':

Confuzzled

Experienced
Reaction score
Well Kristie I definitely hope you do get back soon, because you were a great friend of mine just recently we started hanging out, and well I had good times. Thank you Kristie and please get back soon.
P.S. Sorry this was not long. I just know you will be back C:

-Charlie

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have an extra $5 computer from the mid 90s that I can ship. I tried to upgrade it a few years ago. I think it has Flash? Windows XP? It's a piece of crap :)

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
I have an extra $5 computer from the mid 90s that I can ship. I tried to upgrade it a few years ago. I think it has Flash? Windows XP? It's a piece of crap :)
I HAD A LAPTOP LIKE THAT AT MY DADS THAT I WOULD SNEAK ON AND I FORGOT TO BRING IT kdkdkekdckdkdjdjddjdnslcldlqldlckdkdkd. At least it worked for teamspeak and forums aha. I swear it was older than me. Sadness.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Dear Kristie,

I'll never forget the day I met you, because it was the day trials officers were given out. I didn't really know you until I came back from my break in November. I remember the day, you left for Republic it was sad for everyone. After Titans disbanded I wasn't sure, where I really wanted to go, but Fuzzy said "he was going to Republic to be with Butter and Geo" so I joined. After I joined Republic, we became really good friends. I'll never forget the times we fun you for the terribly expensive Uggs, you had got. I'll never forget the Kitchen jokes I made, I hope you know I never meant them. I remember the day I read in the skype chat your dad took your computer away. I wish I was never sick that one weekend, the weekend before you left for your moms and Republic disbanded. I hope maybe you and your dad work something or you get a new computer. I'll miss you. <3

- Tech from the Kitchen

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
Dear Kristie,

I'll never forget the day I met you, because it was the day trials officers were given out. I didn't really know you until I came back from my break in November. I remember the day, you left for Republic it was sad for everyone. After Titans disbanded I wasn't sure, where I really wanted to go, but Fuzzy said "he was going to Republic to be with Butter and Geo" so I joined. After I joined Republic, we became really good friends. I'll never forget the times we fun you for the terribly expensive Uggs, you had got. I'll never forget the Kitchen jokes I made, I hope you know I never meant them. I remember the day I read in the skype chat your dad took your computer away. I wish I was never sick that one weekend, the weekend before you left for your moms and Republic disbanded. I hope maybe you and your dad work something or you get a new computer. I'll miss you. <3

- Tech from the Kitchen
ilyilyilyilyily
Techhhh. I know you never meant the kitchen jokes don't worry :p they're funny. I'll miss you too ;_; I remember when we met, you were always talking to Pro :p but when you joined Republic we got close and we have so many good memories now c: i'll be back! Eventually..

But for now, I have to get back in the kitchen.

edit: i still haven't worn those uggs because Florida

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
ilyilyilyilyily
Techhhh. I know you never meant the kitchen jokes don't worry :p they're funny. I'll miss you too ;_; I remember when we met, you were always talking to Pro :p but when you joined Republic we got close and we have so many good memories now c: i'll be back! Eventually..

But for now, I have to get back in the kitchen.

edit: i still haven't worn those uggs because Florida
get back in the kitchen
jk ilu (totally just creeping in)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci