• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye... for a bit.

LizzyBethyMC

Platinum
Reaction score
I so want to go to New Zealand at some point in my life. Have fun! :)
You definetely should!!! This is just the beginning, after that I'll travel for at least 3 more weeks around the South Island of New Zealand and then I'll have a month left for Australia and maybe Fiji, Bora Bora... we shall see! ;)

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice! So far my country list that I visited was Australia, France, Monaco, Italy (and Sicily but basically Italy's island) , England, Ireland, Scotland, and Malta (not including any US states I visited).

LizzyBethyMC

Platinum
Reaction score
I see, you won't miss me. :(

Anyways, have fun on New Zealand :D
:O I will!!! *quickly edits the thread* <3

Nice! So far my country list that I visited was Australia, France, Monaco, Italy (and Sicily but basically Italy's island) , England, Ireland, Scotland, and Malta (not including any US states I visited).
That's a nice list right there :) Won't put mine up here because... time; I still have to pack and my flight leaves in a few hours but... you should check out my vlogging channel (not advertising or anything :p)! :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/Allaroundtheworld2

See you next week at Open Mic Night; I'll do my best to be there and you should totally sing at the end ;)

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
:O I will!!! *quickly edits the thread* <3

That's a nice list right there :) Won't put mine up here because... time; I still have to pack and my flight leaves in a few hours but... you should check out my vlogging channel (not advertising or anything :p)! :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/Allaroundtheworld2

See you next week at Open Mic Night; I'll do my best to be there and you should totally sing at the end ;)
<3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci