• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuapanHotVoeiNot

Spectator
Reaction score
a guy said i hate voei but i dont hate her i just call her noob and i deleted all comments to make her/guy feel weird and i changed my status to nobody make spam in my profile and i changed her status when she wasnt in laptop before this guy maked spam in my profile and after i did that she commented some my messages to her and he maked spam in my profile and guy and voei did spam on my profile...

please fix this bug

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
a guy said i hate voei but i dont hate her i just call her noob and i deleted all comments to make her/guy feel weird and i changed my status to nobody make spam in my profile and i changed her status when she wasnt in laptop before this guy maked spam in my profile and after i did that she commented some my messages to her and he maked spam in my profile and guy and voei did spam on my profile...

please fix this bug
You don't have to worry about spam or unwanted messages on your profile since you can simply delete them. :)

Just click the delete button on the unwanted post and put either "Spam" or "Unwanted" for the delete reason.

However, if a certain member keeps spamming your profile with unneeded posts, feel free to contact a Staff member about it and we will deal with the situation appropriately. :)

Thread Locked and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci