• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bug in Lobby

caleb1265

Survivor
Reaction score
Have to say that lobbygames is annoying. Sure, keep some dedicate servers for it, but when it's on every 48 person server (which tend to be the only ones I have chance to join unless I wait refreshing server list in MC) it kinda makes SG boring.
There are other 48 player servers. Like- eu49, us49, ca49, au49 so if you can't join this there are other 48 player servers available. Hope this helped! :)

Gilderien

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't really understand what you are saying. But I'll try to help, Lobbies are there to give everyone in the lobby a chance to vote on a map. I hope this helps you and if I totally got that wrong feel free to PM me your problem.
I know what lobbies are for, I'm talking about this bug that people are affectionately calling 'lobbygames'. The bug that's on all 48 person servers I've tried so far. xD

caleb1265

Survivor
Reaction score
I know what lobbies are for, I'm talking about this bug that people are affectionately calling 'lobbygames'. The bug that's on all 48 person servers I've tried so far. xD
I failed. I answered your question hopefully. I meant to delete that other one xD

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
This glitch also shows up very often in ca24. I had a rather interesting game in the lobby yesterday :p. Isn't that right
HalfSquirrel :p. Even though this is a glitch, it is rather fun xD.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci