• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring back Survival Games Ancient Japan!

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
I hate to tell you, but Team Vareide left MCSG. They only submit their maps to Hive, and they in fact did create SG Ancient Japan. To seal the deal, SG6 and SG7 are on Hive but are not on MCSG.
SG7 ??

Yes I think it should be added back with some fixes
first : the lag
second : the deathmatch lightning

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
The map shouldn't be brought back in my opinion but other maps should. If no ones noticed, MCSG had a low amount of maps lately. Even with the new maps added, I'm feeling like the only maps played are Valleyside, SG4, and Demon's Breeze. It would be nice for some more.
Although new maps are almost always nice, it's not guaranteed that they'll be played anyways.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
The map shouldn't be brought back in my opinion but other maps should. If no ones noticed, MCSG had a low amount of maps lately. Even with the new maps added, I'm feeling like the only maps played are Valleyside, SG4, and Demon's Breeze. It would be nice for some more.
That's not because there are few maps, that's because people prefer those maps and nothing can be changed about that except removing them, which won't happen for that exact reason. Those maps are favourites among MCSG's players, so they should be played when people want to. Though I do agree, there are some other very deserving maps out there that don't get enough attention.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci