• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze Island Replacement: Need approval

What are your opinions on the matter?

• Total voters

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Double post. Jokes xD. I agree about TE. In my opinion, they ruined solar frost. Treethebigkind or redforest should do this.
As has been said, Team Elite did not work on Solar Frost Revamped, along with the other maps we're so hated for (e.g. Hell Games). Very, very few members of the team had actually built on either of those maps, and they were incorrectly labeled as being built by Team Elite.

RedRavenMC

Career
Reaction score
Solar Frost Revamped is not a Team Elite map. It was built by Team Nitrade, as well as SOME Team Elite builders.
Plus, instead if saying that someone ruined this and that, you could leave constructive criticism towards the actual builders. .
I'm just giving my opinion :/

Double post?
Oops wrong person. It was meant for simo.

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
So you have Breeze Island 2.o on the hive which I <3 and am jealous we don't have. But this is more stunning and visually descriptive to the eye and'll fix the major complaints with the original Breeze. I never really hated it, but it's just overplayed and when you got noobs going for water chases it's annoying, but overall BI is a good map either way

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I'm just giving my opinion :/

Oops wrong person. It was meant for simo.
Well, that you might not like Team Elite and that's your opinion, I respect that, but that's not what I meant by my comment.

Reaction score
Any map made by static nightmare :p Love them all! ;) I like breeze how it is, but idk a change might be nice, maybe both on the servers? is that possible?

Nustles

Spectator
Reaction score
I feel like this would be a great change to the map. Water chases seem to be the most frustrating battles you can come across on MCSG and this seems to happen every game! I feel as if this would change the flow of the map and make it more exciting. From playing Breeze Island 2 I feel that this would be an awesome map to add to the MCSG servers!

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
:( Dave Joshkey Well, I may not like team elite, but they have revamped quite a few things, and revamping this map would be amazing. Do you guys think Team Elite could do it? PLEEEASSSE

We are also very busy ATM working on other projects we will see if we can do this in the future and possibly work with other build teams on it but we would need static himself to say to do it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci