• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BraveSunlight [Build Team] [Accepting Members]

cavan100

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN - omguniversity
Age - I am currently 12, turning 13 in September.
Country - I live in the United States of America. If it matters, I am on the East Coast.
Do you have access to a Private Server? - Not at the moment, no. However, a friend is planning to set one up! :)
Want role are you trying to get? - I am hoping for Builder or Detailer.
Why are you good at that role? - I build a lot in my free time and consider myself pretty good.
Have you been in any other Build Teams? - No, I have not, although I have been a solo builder on one server which is now closed.
What is your Skype? - Shelrock _ (in case you cannot tell, there is a space between Shelrock and the underscore.)
How often can you come on each day? - Probably for a few hours. Usually 2-4, unless I have an excessive amount of homework.
Why do you think we should accept you? - I personally feel as if I would be a good addition to the team because I build a lot and consider myself pretty good, especially in medieval, steampunk, and desert style builds, although I am coherent in modern and futuristic.
Anything else we should know? - I would be able to help out a lot and am pretty flexible with my hours, as long as I am not at school at the time. I have been the primary builder on one server (it was private, and is now closed), so I do have a fair amount of experience. I did the building and detailing on other people's builds.

I hope you all consider me! :)
ACCEPTED TRIAL DETAILER/BUILDER

billyboy801

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN - billyboy801, you know me in real life
Age - 13
Country - England
Do you have access to a Private Server? Yes if you whitelist me
Want role are you trying to get? builder
Why are you good at that role? Because I am good with world edit and am good at making structures for other people to detail.
Have you been in any other Build Teams? Yes I was once in a team called OffTheBlock and we made a map for a small server but then I quit.
What is your Skype? You have me added
How often can you come on each day? Everyday for about 4 hours up to 12 hours
Why do you think we should accept you? Because we are good friends and I am dedicated
Anything else we should know? I am just an average guy with a big ambition!

cavan100

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN - billyboy801, you know me in real life
Age - 13
Country - England
Do you have access to a Private Server? Yes if you whitelist me
Want role are you trying to get? builder
Why are you good at that role? Because I am good with world edit and am good at making structures for other people to detail.
Have you been in any other Build Teams? Yes I was once in a team called OffTheBlock and we made a map for a small server but then I quit.
What is your Skype? You have me added
How often can you come on each day? Everyday for about 4 hours up to 12 hours
Why do you think we should accept you? Because we are good friends and I am dedicated
Anything else we should know? I am just an average guy with a big ambition!
ACCEPTED TRIAL BUILDER

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
IGN - Silvernathan24
Age - 13
Country - Australia
Do you have access to a Private Server? no but i might be able to arrange something
Want role are you trying to get? Terraforming
Why are you good at that role? i am a good Terraformer i can make hills and all custom trees
Have you been in any other Build Teams?yes,i was currently in kithex,but i left it to focus on school work
Why do you think we should accept you? cause i am hard working and always willing to help out.
Anything else we should know?i would rather discus later in time
It's great to see you join another build team Silver I thought you ware sad when I saw you on TeamSpeak.

PurplePepzi

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN - omguniversity
Age - I am currently 12, turning 13 in September.
Country - I live in the United States of America. If it matters, I am on the East Coast.
Do you have access to a Private Server? - Not at the moment, no. However, a friend is planning to set one up! :)
Want role are you trying to get? - I am hoping for Builder or Detailer.
Why are you good at that role? - I build a lot in my free time and consider myself pretty good.
Have you been in any other Build Teams? - No, I have not, although I have been a solo builder on one server which is now closed.
What is your Skype? - Shelrock _ (in case you cannot tell, there is a space between Shelrock and the underscore.)
How often can you come on each day? - Probably for a few hours. Usually 2-4, unless I have an excessive amount of homework.
Why do you think we should accept you? - I personally feel as if I would be a good addition to the team because I build a lot and consider myself pretty good, especially in medieval, steampunk, and desert style builds, although I am coherent in modern and futuristic.
Anything else we should know? - I would be able to help out a lot and am pretty flexible with my hours, as long as I am not at school at the time. I have been the primary builder on one server (it was private, and is now closed), so I do have a fair amount of experience. I did the building and detailing on other people's builds.

I hope you all consider me! :)
Great post! You sound like a good speaker and very mature you are now on trail for the team! add me on Skype indi.fernandes1

SchmoodleYum

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN - PenguinAssasin37
Age - 13
Country - U.S.
Do you have access to a Private Server? YES
Want role are you trying to get? Builder
Why are you good at that role? I Love To Build Medieval, and I am good at Nordic
Have you been in any other Build Teams? Never
What is your Skype? "schmoodleperson"
How often can you come on each day? pretty much everyday of the summer
Why do you think we should accept you? I am always confident in my work :)
Anything else we should know? I have a Big open mind for building I love architecture :D!

DaFiperz

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN - DaFiperz
Age - 15
Country - Australia
Do you have access to a Private Server? Sort of...
Want role are you trying to get? Terra former
Why are you good at that role? I know my way around worldedit and i know lots of commands to make areas look great
Have you been in any other Build Teams? Nope
What is your Skype? dafiperz (just like ign but no caps)
How often can you come on each day? an hour or two
Why do you think we should accept you? I believe I am decent terraformer, but if you do accept, don't make me build anything because I am absolutely terrible at building
Anything else we should know? I like Australia and I play Battlefield 3
Thanks for your time

CalumGraham

Career
Reaction score
Due to this build teams inactivity it will be locked & moved to archived build teams.
If you wish to unlock this thread, please do not hesitate to message myself, or any member of staff.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci