• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BraveSunlight [Build Team] [Accepting Members]

cavan100

Spectator
Reaction score
About The Team
BraveSunlight is a Build Team that is just starting out. We are trying to achieve building awesome SG maps for the one and only, MCSG.

Roles
Terraformer - A person that neatens the terrain and makes it look realistic.

Redstoner - A person that makes neat traps and secret things hidden in the map.
Builder - A person that makes neat building and structures.

Detailer - A person that adds cool design detail to structures.

All-Rounder - A person that can do most of the above.

Application

IGN -
Age -
Country -
Do you have access to a Private Server?
Want role are you trying to get?
Why are you good at that role?
Have you been in any other Build Teams?
What is your Skype?

How often can you come on each day?
Why do you think we should accept you?
Anything else we should know?

Owners
DroppMaster
martincf15

Admins
cavan100
Developers
mohammy_2001
Terraformers
the_green_guy [On Trial]
Silvernathan24

Redstoners
Luky_Owner
Builders
omguniversity [On Trial]
billyboy801 [On Trial]
dennolikeapro
Longhorns22

Detailers
omguniversity [On Trial]
KingLiep [On Trial]

All-Rounders

Last edited:

stubbo

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN - Silvernathan24
Age - 13
Country - Australia
Do you have access to a Private Server? no but i might be able to arrange something
Want role are you trying to get? Terraforming
Why are you good at that role? i am a good Terraformer i can make hills and all custom trees
Have you been in any other Build Teams?yes,i was currently in kithex,but i left it to focus on school work
Why do you think we should accept you? cause i am hard working and always willing to help out.
Anything else we should know?i would rather discus later in time

cavan100

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN - Silvernathan24
Age - 13
Country - Australia
Do you have access to a Private Server? no but i might be able to arrange something
Want role are you trying to get? Terraforming
Why are you good at that role? i am a good Terraformer i can make hills and all custom trees
Have you been in any other Build Teams?yes,i was currently in kithex,but i left it to focus on school work
Why do you think we should accept you? cause i am hard working and always willing to help out.
Anything else we should know?i would rather discus later in time
ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL TERRAFORMER

stubbo

Spectator
Reaction score
ok cool when will this happen,i have a teamspeak server if you would like discuss anything else

PurplePepzi

Tribute
Reaction score

IMPORTANT!
With your application guys, we would also like to know how many hours you are able to come on each day.
Example
I can come on for 4 hours a day.
Thanks for reading and good luck with your apps!
~Pepzi (martincf15)

mohammy_2001

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN - mohammy_2001
Age -12
Country -UK
Do you have access to a Private Server?Yes I Do
Want role are you trying to get?All-Rounder
Why are you good at that role?Because I Have Built Many Things On Differnet Server I Have Built Spawn On Around 4 Servers.
Have you been in any other Build Teams?No
What is your Skype?mohammymadi2001
Why do you think we should accept you?Because I Am An Experienced Builder And A Really Good Helper
Anything else we should know?Nope

The_green_guy

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN - the_green_guy
Age - 11
Country - Brisbane Area, Australia
Do you have access to a Private Server? I am thinking of buying a hosted server, its pretty good. So it can be used to make maps.
Want role are you trying to get? I am currently applying for Terraformer
Why are you good at that role? I have been terraforming for a while now, couple of years. I have made maps with terraforming on it but never finished the maps. I will post pictures of some of my terraforming.
Have you been in any other Build Teams? No, not currently. I have Applied for Team Instinct, accepted for trial and now I am waiting.
What is your Skype? I would like to keep this private for now
Why do you think we should accept you? I would love to be in your build team because I have always wanted to be in one, and your build team looks fantastic, even known that I can't see any of your previous builds. I hope I can be in your build team.
Anything else we should know? This can be discussed later, when I get to know everyone.

BUILDS: http://imgur.com/a/Rx5BH

KingLiep

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN - KingLiep
Age - 13
Country - Australia
Do you have access to a Private Server? No,but I might soon :)
Want role are you trying to get? Detailer
Why are you good at that role? I can make a building look old or futuristic
Have you been in any other Build Teams? I was in The Universal Build Team but I quit.(I was a terraformer,my name is still up on their build team, I want them to take it down)
What is your Skype? Liep.Liep
Why do you think we should accept you? I'm an overall happy and bubbly person,I'm good with detailing and i want to have a new fresh start in a good Build Team
Anything else we should know? I don't think so,but,Thankyou for letting me apply even iff i dont get in :).

I'm available on Fridays,Saturdays,Sunday Afternoons for about 4-6 Hours and sometimes on weekdays,(I got too a very strict high school,we are #28 in the state and in 2012 came 4th in Australia in a maths competition)

cavan100

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN - mohammy_2001
Age -12
Country -UK
Do you have access to a Private Server?Yes I Do
Want role are you trying to get?All-Rounder
Why are you good at that role?Because I Have Built Many Things On Differnet Server I Have Built Spawn On Around 4 Servers.
Have you been in any other Build Teams?No
What is your Skype?mohammymadi2001
Why do you think we should accept you?Because I Am An Experienced Builder And A Really Good Helper
Anything else we should know?Nope
ACCEPTED TRIAL ALL-ROUNDER

cavan100

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN - the_green_guy
Age - 11
Country - Brisbane Area, Australia
Do you have access to a Private Server? I am thinking of buying a hosted server, its pretty good. So it can be used to make maps.
Want role are you trying to get? I am currently applying for Terraformer
Why are you good at that role? I have been terraforming for a while now, couple of years. I have made maps with terraforming on it but never finished the maps. I will post pictures of some of my terraforming.
Have you been in any other Build Teams? No, not currently. I have Applied for Team Instinct, accepted for trial and now I am waiting.
What is your Skype? I would like to keep this private for now
Why do you think we should accept you? I would love to be in your build team because I have always wanted to be in one, and your build team looks fantastic, even known that I can't see any of your previous builds. I hope I can be in your build team.
Anything else we should know? This can be discussed later, when I get to know everyone.

BUILDS: http://imgur.com/a/Rx5BH
ACCEPTED TRIAL TERRAFORMER

cavan100

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN - KingLiep
Age - 13
Country - Australia
Do you have access to a Private Server? No,but I might soon :)
Want role are you trying to get? Detailer
Why are you good at that role? I can make a building look old or futuristic
Have you been in any other Build Teams? I was in The Universal Build Team but I quit.(I was a terraformer,my name is still up on their build team, I want them to take it down)
What is your Skype? Liep.Liep
Why do you think we should accept you? I'm an overall happy and bubbly person,I'm good with detailing and i want to have a new fresh start in a good Build Team
Anything else we should know? I don't think so,but,Thankyou for letting me apply even iff i dont get in :).

I'm available on Fridays,Saturdays,Sunday Afternoons for about 4-6 Hours and sometimes on weekdays,(I got too a very strict high school,we are #28 in the state and in 2012 came 4th in Australia in a maths competition)
ACCEPTED TRIAL DETAILER

omguniversity

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN - omguniversity
Age - I am currently 12, turning 13 in September.
Country - I live in the United States of America. If it matters, I am on the East Coast.
Do you have access to a Private Server? - Not at the moment, no. However, a friend is planning to set one up! :)
Want role are you trying to get? - I am hoping for Builder or Detailer.
Why are you good at that role? - I build a lot in my free time and consider myself pretty good.
Have you been in any other Build Teams? - No, I have not, although I have been a solo builder on one server which is now closed.
What is your Skype? - Shelrock _ (in case you cannot tell, there is a space between Shelrock and the underscore.)
How often can you come on each day? - Probably for a few hours. Usually 2-4, unless I have an excessive amount of homework.
Why do you think we should accept you? - I personally feel as if I would be a good addition to the team because I build a lot and consider myself pretty good, especially in medieval, steampunk, and desert style builds, although I am coherent in modern and futuristic.
Anything else we should know? - I would be able to help out a lot and am pretty flexible with my hours, as long as I am not at school at the time. I have been the primary builder on one server (it was private, and is now closed), so I do have a fair amount of experience. I did the building and detailing on other people's builds.

I hope you all consider me! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci