• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bobclarts

FatFate3

Diamond
Reaction score
1. They are US
2. We do not need any more players
and no i dont have autism
i guess i understand but im from US and they are very good. I just find they would be great for Bobclarts. I understand there are a lot of players but why not take in some US Players? Maybe it could be for the better.

flyon

Survivor
Reaction score
jonny man i forgot this was a thing ! :eek: must be active again1!!!!

Profyle

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Profyle
Wins: 55 / 160
Mic: Blue Yeti
Skype/Teamspeak: yep
Previous Clan(s): yeah, lets not go there..
Why should we accept you: I fully meet all the requirements and i feel as if i can benefit the clan
Where are you from / Timezone: uk (gmt)

NicoPr0

Survivor
Reaction score
i guess i understand but im from US and they are very good. I just find they would be great for Bobclarts. I understand there are a lot of players but why not take in some US Players? Maybe it could be for the better.
even the best us players won't do much in eu with the ping they'll get (same for eu players playing in us)

FatFate3

Diamond
Reaction score
even the best us players won't do much in eu with the ping they'll get (same for eu players playing in us)
You can not say that unless you have proven it. I understand that there ping might be really bad and they might have bow delay and rod delay but sometimes that can help. If they are US players and they go on eu maybe they will take less knockback. US players are no different from EU players accept for ping. Im saying i was in a eu clan and my ping was not that different from US to Eu. yet again i live in canada. besides that they should be in Bobclarts. They are very good players and i know they would do a great job, Because both of them have game sense and they know what they are doing. they are my friends and im asking that u reconsider your decision and at least give them a chance.

N

Survivor
Reaction score
You can not say that unless you have proven it. I understand that there ping might be really bad and they might have bow delay and rod delay but sometimes that can help. If they are US players and they go on eu maybe they will take less knockback. US players are no different from EU players accept for ping. Im saying i was in a eu clan and my ping was not that different from US to Eu. yet again i live in canada. besides that they should be in Bobclarts. They are very good players and i know they would do a great job, Because both of them have game sense and they know what they are doing. they are my friends and im asking that u reconsider your decision and at least give them a chance.
1. They are US
2. We do not need any more players

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci