• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bobclarts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticsquare

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Slothx
Wins: 267 / 1180 But i think the wins don't matter, i can demonstrate my skill level everytime, i just bought the account with bad stats, i don't really remember, and i'm just having fun with my friends on this server, i dont focus on my stats...
Mic: Decent
Skype/Teamspeak: Skype : aleeex779
Previous Clan(s): FalleN, Sector69, I was called in WarGodz, but i didn't accepted
Why should we accept you: Cause i'm searching for a good clan, and i want something different, not just to stay in Romanian clans with a lot of toxic players, flamers, and stuff, i want to try a new experience for me, i'm good at this game, and i can demonstrate this, maybe with this clan i will learn new strategies, and my skill level will be more better, i love to play in team, not to play "yolo cause i'm the best xD"...i hope i can have a chance to this clan, cause i just simply want it :)
Where are you from / Timezone: Romania / GMT +2

iSodium

Tribute
Reaction score
communication is pretty good

"WHAT THE bunnies IS THAT RANDY DOING??" Is not very good communication. -_- plz.

Reactions: N

Xiszor

Diamond
Reaction score
Cw against Acury EU - Add me: Nicolaigutten123 or Ove.dahl5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members