• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Blocky's Story

SolarEclipse

Diamond
Reaction score
Wow that is way 2 long for me to read and no tag wow.....

Jk let's put out differences aside and stop flaming

SolarEclipse

Diamond
Reaction score
Wow that is way 2 long for me to read and no tag wow.....

Jk let's put out differences aside and stop flaming
Hello, my name is Blocky, my first account was A_Block2, this is my story on my 'pvp career'.

I started playing on this server called, Uberminecraft, thats where it all started, I was a very, very, very bad player. Worse then I am today. Now, I had a bunch of fun, because at the time, I didn't know what hacking was, so I never even thought of it. Hunger Games was so much fun. I played on my mom's laptop and I skyped other people and had tons of fun. And I was 9 years old. Played HG for a year or two, then I had to stop. My account was gone. I tried logging in, I couldn't so I thought it must've been hacked. I was honestly kinda hard to go through because at the time, I loved this so much, it was so much fun, this was worse then when I was 7 and I forgot to hit save with my level 6 Squirtle, that was heartbreaking. But anyways I lost my account, that's how it began.

It took me a while, but I got a new account. My account was named A_Block3, if any of you guys are wondering, I made this account when the song 'I'm A Boss' or whatever it was called came out, that's what I based it off of. Got on this prison server called HMGMC it was so much fun, I donated at least 60$ to that server, to much fun, but the thing is about prison servers, once you know pvp exists, you don't even want to mine anymore, it pretty much disgusts you (excluding UHC) it's so repetitive and eventually I got bored, I loved that community too much to quit though, so then I started fighting in the FFA place. There was this thing called safezoning where if you ran into the safezone you'd get jailed, now there was a lot of people that did it anyways and that made it hard to play, I only could fight the people in the middle because there chances of getting away were small. It was gapple pvp so it was pretty much clicking and putting back armor, but it was so much fun, then I played XBOX a lot, so HUGE break from minecraft. Didn't come back to HMGMC, went to a summer camp, but they had computers there, so I made a bunch of friends, and we played prison, and then when we died with all our stuff, and were too lazy to get it back, then we would play HG, I can't recall the server name for this one, but yeah, we hacked on the server, and we all got banned.

TL;DR read here

This was a big part of it, I played this server called OG, highly recommended, still play it today but anyways I played OG a ton, and when I mean a ton I played so much, not even mining just pvp all day. This is how I got decent at team fighting, you would have this thing called /nick and you could pick your name in /nick so clans were available, we put our [Clan]_[IGN] it was really easy to use and it was pretty cool, I was friends with all the admins and moderators and I loved it so much, you had plots, and I could never forget PVP Tournaments, and the way you could get into a clan is based on your PVP Tourney wins, so it was a lot of fun but not easy at all, I had about 200 wins I think. So many good players played in them too. And it was gapple pvp, I would get 3v1'd I could take it, 5v1'd? I took it 7+v1s I couldn't take, so I had my clan help. We would all FFA in the end, awesome. I thought I was unbeatable, I was really good on that server, actually the best except me and this guy named KindKoala, or ItsCNR if you know him, he plays MCSG now, me and him were equal. And yes if the people I was in MCSG clans with wonder why I talk a lot of sh*t this is why. I thought no one could beat me, I thought I was the best, so I went to this server to 1v1 someone, it was badlion, we 1v1'd I beat him, he had to go, and I played on the server. Played some gapple, and I got fricking poop stained. Then everyone stopped playing, I was one of the only people left, I had so many australian friends you couldn't imagine, if they were in the US, now that I know this is a fricking ping game, they could probably doodoo all over me. It would make me try harder though, that's the only reason I still play today.
I almost forgot about this, there was this girl, her name was Yuno_Cross, you will not 100% not know her, but she gave me the name Blocky, she named mostly everyone on the server, and me and her had a lot of fun, we met when she wanted to team in spawn pvp, and I said sure, then we started talking and we became friends, but she had to move away but keep her computer there, so I never talked to her again, we skyped and stuff but it really wasn't the same, I really miss her.

This is the part that's important
MCSG is where I officially started, I was horrible, my original stats before I reset for the first time were 9/917
I reset after I watched JustAHotDog route videos, I became better at pvp, and a better player overall in MCSG, then I found out clans existed and I was like, this is awesome, this is gonna be exactly like MCSG, it was a clan Icarus, and I got kicked out for 'hacking' even though I clearly wasn't. But anyways it was a US clan, and I was in it for two days, I played in my first cb we lost to Omega 5-0 then I left, rands, na jk ily. then I went to primative, with the owner Aidan he was really cool, and I think we bonded at the time, cool dude, but like he was kinda of an autist sometimes, na xD jk. Then I went to other clans that I would name, but there's too many too name, but then came Obelisk, I met people that aren't that known, but are really good, I still talk to them a lot more then others, they are, I guess, my essential group of friends, Paxtonn JarryJuanODeag PoseidonisGod Rhinorien and Pingify I was just in there clan but I legit JUST got kicked, but I joined another clan. Other then that that's my story and no I'm not leaving.
PS: I've been twelve for 3 years, and now I'm officially twelve, can you guess how?

Brief Group Of Friends:

Aidan
Jokoy
Paxtonn
PoseidonisGod
Pingify/iPingify
JarryJuanODeag

MKFever
ReflexeZ
ItsTylerrr

sorry if i 5got u
btw if ur bolded i luv u

well im actually really bad at conclusions, so i guess bye?

Lol I started of on uberminecraft.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci