• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Blazing Dunes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonWizard373737

Spectator
Reaction score
Blazing Dunes
- - - - - - - - -

A Team Blaze SG Map
Map Idea:
This map is supposed to be based on an ancient Egyptian/Arabian desert. I know it isn't realistic of what an actual Egyptian/Arabian map would look like, because there are lots of unrealistic designs here. But the main focus of this map is good game-play, not particularly good builds (although I think the builds are decent). There are lots of chests, tier 2s in particular, and the map is small so the matches should go very quickly. Because of that, this map promises great pvp and a fun match, which is why I hope it gets accepted onto this server!

Map Information:
  • 200 Block Radius
  • 100+ Chests
  • 20+ Tier 2s
The Team:
  • DragonWizard37
  • Labontemagic
  • RedTieCreeper
  • MrDuddles
Screenshots:

Video:

Last edited:

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
It's good, though I feel it may not be fun to play. The structures also seem a bit random

Labontemagic

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys I want to know more specifics if you don't mind. We understand there was things to still work on so DragonWizard, RedTie, Mr Duddles and I will get to updating the map as soon as possible. What is random on the map besides the funny little jokes and UFO? I just want to know from you guys who took time out of your day to look at our map. Thanks for replying and we make sure to update the map to the fullest of our abilities. :D

Tryhard_Batman

Diamond
Reaction score
I actually love the the theme! If the terraforming and builds got a little bit more detail, it would be a front runner in the race to get accepted. Great work so far!

Labontemagic

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks guys mostly coming from moderators like you who know all the maps! Great feedback from everyone. In reply to ChargedPVP (btw Blaziken ftw) yes we are making a wow factor and we are adding some more details and changing some terraforming! Thanks to all who replied!

RedTieCreeper

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys, everyone seems to keep saying there needs to be more detail, and I was just wondering if said people could please elaborate on what you mean, it helps out the building guys like me. Thanks everyone, much love and cheese, ~Red

thegodofsg69

Spectator
Reaction score
Drybone more like Dryboner this map is so much better probibly the best map I have seen submitted in forever. I have been watching maps since sg 1 came out this is one of the best you seen that did not go to try hard but put effort in making amazing game play. Love this map and screw everyone that hates it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci