• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Biffs [AU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

badbob555

TheIlluminatedOne
Reaction score
I would love this. I understand why the rule was in place but it's not that much of a big deal, the moderators will still do there job and everyone shall be happy!
IKR, ive just been going around on the anouncement thread for the rules trying to get some answers. :)

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
IKR, ive just been going around on the anouncement thread for the rules trying to get some answers. :)
I heard, that they said that if they are allowed to go in Clan's, they will restart Pheonix. But there is a chance that they could come here.

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
I heard, that they said that if they are allowed to go in Clan's, they will restart Pheonix. But there is a chance that they could come here.
Basically rebirthing Phoenix at this point is renaming this clan. Alot of members from Phoenix are in here bar a few people who are in separate clans and those who took a break from MCSG.
Ermagerd my phone didnt spazz out :)

killer201101

Diamond
Reaction score
Application:
Minecraft IGN: killer201101
Wins: 150 :D
Got Skype/Ts?: yes
Skype Name: cooper_wilson
Got a mic? yes
Strengths: flint n steel, swords, bow and fishing pole
Weaknesses: lag

HAZARD

Experienced
Reaction score
You guys up for a clan battle today add me harry.scanlon10, sorry for spamming to vs you guys, its just our clan is really looking forward to our battle, you just say the time we'll be there

HAZARD

Experienced
Reaction score
I already said we do not want to clan battle this weekend to kkww. So there is no point for you to post this, maybe next weekend.
Not wanting to start a flame but 2 weeks ago you said "not next week but the week after" i don't see the problem this time, but if you want to hold it back another week i guess we have no choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci