• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Biffs [AU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_french_guy

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm happy to delete my post but you pretty much said I can keep it if its a better insult...
i said change it "with no insults" but your insults are garbage. Dont try and mess with my words you woudnt like what happens after.

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
i said change it "with no insults" but your insults are garbage. Dont try and mess with my words you woudnt like what happens after.
I didn't mess with your words...You said keep them to myself or come up with something better so I did...

badbob555

TheIlluminatedOne
Reaction score
Because he is dog semen

EDIT: The french guy requested a better insult, so I will abide by the moderators instructions.

He is a self centered moronic waste of human life that should be irradiated from our solar system.
kden.

the_french_guy

Experienced
Reaction score
i said at least come up with better insults i never said you need to change them into better ones.
Last post of my part.

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
i said at least come up with better insults i never said you need to change them into better ones.
Last post of my part.
Well a friendly suggestion is construct the request with more detailed instruction as it was misleading at first and my advice will save you time. I will now delete the post.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Well a friendly suggestion is construct the request with more detailed instruction as it was misleading at first and my advice will save you time. I will now delete the post.
Not to be that guy but honestly you probably deserved a punishment. Only reason I am saying that is because ejegun got banned and lost his vip for saying 'Drybear's cum' as a mistake while you called someone dog semen..

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
Not to be that guy but honestly you probably deserved a punishment. Only reason I am saying that is because ejegun got banned and lost his vip for saying 'Drybear's cum' as a mistake while you called someone dog semen..

I'm not going to lie when saying I got off easy, but regarding ejegun's situation, I have noticed that people who have broken MCSG rules in game are punished more severely and are of higher priority then the forums. Just my personal experience.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not going to lie when saying I got off easy, but regarding ejegun's situation, I have noticed that people who have broken MCSG rules in game are punished more severely and are of higher priority then the forums. Just my personal experience.
Yeah I thought about that after I posted that. It is very true, considering I post a gif that had the word "c*nt" on a sr.mod's wall and his reply was "lol"

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: P00nSl4yer
Bad Bitches Slain: 42
Got Skype/Ts?: I got a webcam for the omegle clunge
Skype Name: nah add mi chat roulette: 10inchofsteel
Got a mic? my webcam has mic
Strengths: injecting marijuanas, slaying bad bitches when taking bogs
Weaknesses: fat bad bitches, and chick without cams on omegle.

Weight: 59KG
Height 6''
Eye width: 3''
Race: Caucasian
Build: Fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members