• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Biffington

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Please don't spam on my thread. As for all them mods saying I don't know my stuff. You can't prove me otherwise. Biff said this is why he was banned and I believe him. Untill you prove me wrong with evidence. Stop spamming my thread.
You are not helping your case. I really suggest you stop digging into this. The mods know what they are doing. I am a bit confused on why you are so adamant to defend biffington, but you are entitled to do what you want. But what you are doing is not smart.

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
Remind me again, why does this community like to make people's bans everyone's business?

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
You can't prove me otherwise.
Nobody has any proof to show. You don't have any, and the staff has some they are not able to show for reasons already stated in this thread. If the staff doesn't have the right to say otherwise in the thread because they won't show their evidence, you don't have the right to have made the thread in the first place without having the evidence on hand or even seeing it in the first place...

A public thread is not the way to solve this problem. In fact, it only causes problems. If you can't prove yourself right, all you are doing is causing a stronger split between the staff and the community. This will in no way get Biff unbanned; it doesn't matter how many people agree or not. The staff know what happened and they won't do anything to unban him.

Put bluntly:

If you don't have any evidence to show yourself, stop spreading rumors. You're no better than they are for this.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
I recommend a thread lock as this is taking a bad turn

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have to say, I don't know the story for biffington. But I am pretty sure he was banned on the old panel. And as far as I know, new mods don't have access to that. So only the staff members from back then know the exact reason.

What I would like to know though is, how is he able to ask for the evidence if he's banned from forums, server and probably TS too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci