• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bic's Birthday

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi There

As one of the longest running staff members here at MCSG, we have a lot to thank you for Bic, so on your birthday we want to do something super duper amazingly special, so we've got a few surprises in-store for you.

Firstly the entire staff team would like to wish you a very happy birthday, and to thank you for all the work you've done for the community, MCSG really wouldn't be where it is today without you, so we take great pleasure in trying to make your 23rd birthday your best birthday ever.

Our first attempt at doing this is to get everyone on Teamspeak into a channel to sing happy birthday to you, sadly there are no chairs for you to stand on on Teamspeak, so you'll just have to use your imagination.

You'll be so emotionally touched by the experience that you'll feel obliged to give a birthday speech, all about how much you love MCSG and it's staff and friends and about how Terraria comes first at all times.

But before all that we thought we'd get a few of your friends to post about the first time they met you.

First Impressions:

Dave :|: I was originally intimidated by Bic. I saw him as someone who was way above my limits and felt scared. Not soon afterwards we became close and now I see him as an amazing friend.

Ant :|: I thought that Bic was a frightening person. I became closer and closer to him until me and him were good friends.

Mr Dice :|: I think I'm the only person that didn't find Bic scary at first, he's like a big teddy bear really... A really freaking BIG teddy bear, maybe... Like a huge cuddly/grizzly bear... OK he was scary... He gave me nightmares. But now I've realised that Bic's a great person really.

Vladimir :|: When I was first hired by Bic, I saw his personality as a very calm person. He was someone I originally looked up to. I hoped that I could reach the limits, and I did. All because of Bic. He is an amazing guy and a supercalfragilisticexpialidocious friend.

RedSeaMonster :|: I saw Bic as a mellow person. Though I never conversed with him when I met him, we talked afterwards and it turned out that his personality makes him a good friend.

SixZoSeven :|: Bic sounded and acted smart when I met him. He showed maturity and resposibility to his actions and he was someone I looked up too.

Kezzer :|: When I first met Bic I was unsure as to what kind of person he would be. He soon after became a great friend as he has a great personality and MCSG wouldn't be the same without him.

Maybe some of them love you soooooo much that they want to do it live on Teamspeak. :p

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
First!
I would like to thank every member of the forums for not posting on this thread before me. I would also like to thank my Mom and Dad for supporting me this far, ChadTheDJ, the Devs, and the Senior staff for running this website making this moment possible. Also, shoutout to my computer for crashing so I could log onto the forums again and be the first one to see this post. <3

Edit: Happy birthday, Bic. :3

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Happy birthday Bic! Good timing that you guys just added the Staff Appreciation letters recently, now it's time to thank Bic for all his hard work! :)

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Oh, bic, the only member of staff thats been here longer than me, Love ya bro, we've had a LOT of good times, I was never really scared of ya, but I still respect ya! We may not talk a whole lot, but Your a friend to me!<3

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Wished him a happy birthday two hours ago via Skype ;)

But I'll do it again. Happy birthday Bic, and thanks for everything!

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Happy Birthday bic! And remember...

Green is a creative color!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci