• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Beware [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
BOYYY, HOLY IS HERE TO TAKE OVER SH*T, TAKE THAT 5-0 "WIN" AGAINST VORTEX DOWN, RANDY ASS CLAN

A

Aze

I really don't get this clan. One word sums up this clan if you go through it's records, dq's and excuses ("we beat them but they found a way to DQ us"), and also 20% of your so called "Wins" are "DQ clan disbanded". Why even do this? What is the fun in doing that? Does it make you feel better to lie about yourself? Does powdski not realize that nobody respects him in the clan community, and never will, no matter how many clans he makes or how many times he dq's someone? Prolly not, because bottom line Powdski will always be a powdski. He will always do this stuff. He will always get made fun of. He will always be an outcast, and resort to making himself feel better by lying to himself. So, here is a question to you. Think about it, if you had not been like this over the past year could you have gotten your clan to be be somewhat known, or reputable status? Could you have changed your reputation? Could you get into a known clan? Maybe, even get a high rank in a known clan? I want you to take a deep breath and think about this (I know that's hard because how salty you are). These are things that I think someone needed to say, because obviously if you read the pages on this thread nobody likes you nor believes that you are a 48 win 1 loss clan. So you choose, it's your life. Do you ever want to try and change your god aweful reputation?

Edit: wtf is up with the irrelevant quote on the clan thread?
•Hard Work beats Talent when Talent doesn't work Hard•
Isn't that a basketball quote? Dumbasses.

BewareUS

Survivor
Reaction score
I really don't get this clan. One word sums up this clan if you go through it's records, dq's and excuses ("we beat them but they found a way to DQ us"), and also 20% of your so called "Wins" are "DQ clan disbanded". Why even do this? What is the fun in doing that? Does it make you feel better to lie about yourself? Does powdski not realize that nobody respects him in the clan community, and never will, no matter how many clans he makes or how many times he dq's someone? Prolly not, because bottom line Powdski will always be a powdski. He will always do this stuff. He will always get made fun of. He will always be an outcast, and resort to making himself feel better by lying to himself. So, here is a question to you. Think about it, if you had not been like this over the past year could you have gotten your clan to be be somewhat known, or reputable status? Could you have changed your reputation? Could you get into a known clan? Maybe, even get a high rank in a known clan? I want you to take a deep breath and think about this (I know that's hard because how salty you are). These are things that I think someone needed to say, because obviously if you read the pages on this thread nobody like you nor believes that you are a 48 win 1 loss clan. So you choose, it's your life. Do you ever want to try and change your god aweful reputation?

We can Make it as win if the clan disbands :D

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
I really don't get this clan. One word sums up this clan if you go through it's records, dq's and excuses ("we beat them but they found a way to DQ us"), and also 20% of your so called "Wins" are "DQ clan disbanded". Why even do this? What is the fun in doing that? Does it make you feel better to lie about yourself? Does powdski not realize that nobody respects him in the clan community, and never will, no matter how many clans he makes or how many times he dq's someone? Prolly not, because bottom line Powdski will always be a powdski. He will always do this stuff. He will always get made fun of. He will always be an outcast, and resort to making himself feel better by lying to himself. So, here is a question to you. Think about it, if you had not been like this over the past year could you have gotten your clan to be be somewhat known, or reputable status? Could you have changed your reputation? Could you get into a known clan? Maybe, even get a high rank in a known clan? I want you to take a deep breath and think about this (I know that's hard because how salty you are). These are things that I think someone needed to say, because obviously if you read the pages on this thread nobody likes you nor believes that you are a 48 win 1 loss clan. So you choose, it's your life. Do you ever want to try and change your god aweful reputation?

•Hard Work beats Talent when Talent doesn't work Hard•
Isn't that a basketball quote? Dumbasses.
Ill sum the whole clan up in ONE word
powdski

Planetary

Career
Reaction score
Do you for some reason think that's a good thing? Is this getting through to you at all? Did you even read my post above???
Chill, they will ALWAYS be rands. They already have a horrible rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci