• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Better Sprint Mod has now been eliminated on our servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlw8472

Spectator
Reaction score
What is the difference from BSM and the 1.7 sprint...NOTHING!!!

Blingdaddy1

Spectator
Reaction score
It annoys me how many people think that BSM lets you sprint in all directions on servers -.-

Like I've said before, I've modded BSM so the server doesn't detect the mod in use.

I will not use it, however it's been done, and easily done, aswell.

Shandy

Survivor
Reaction score
This is a great and is (away from hacked clients) closer to a better community.
But this would be a good idea aswell.
When your game is about to start (I know quite a lot of servers do this but its very useful) there should be a Noteblock sound that counts the last 10/5 seconds so you know when the game is gonna start. For example if I'm on skype or facebook talking to friends, I seem to not know when the game is going to start, and I die to a noob or my chest route gets stole etc. So, Its just an idea, but I think it would work really well and be an awesome implementation into these servers!

Travisjay00

Spectator
Reaction score
Its a good idea but as TheHolyCow said its stupid that you could get kicked for no reason,but when you find out it will probley be too late.:cool:

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
This is a great and is (away from hacked clients) closer to a better community.
But this would be a good idea aswell.
When your game is about to start (I know quite a lot of servers do this but its very useful) there should be a Noteblock sound that counts the last 10/5 seconds so you know when the game is gonna start. For example if I'm on skype or facebook talking to friends, I seem to not know when the game is going to start, and I die to a noob or my chest route gets stole etc. So, Its just an idea, but I think it would work really well and be an awesome implementation into these servers!
Like they have on mineplex arcade games? I think this would be a good idea as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci