• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smepic

Spectator
Reaction score

Oh, and yeah, take a look at the last picture.
My score is legit, I didn't edit it in an editing program. Bug?

FoolsPower

Survivor
Reaction score
Although I do think you're a fairly decent player from what i'v seen. Getting diamond armour isn't too hard if you can get lucky with the spawn chests. And I believe your score is a bug. That kind of score legit would require 10,000 wins at the least. (Assuming you get 10 points per win, which seems to be the case)

Ajakking789

Tribute
Reaction score
Seems like a bug to me. My score was over 400 and it jsut bugged over 7600

Smepic

Spectator
Reaction score
You get 45 points per win, 10 points per kill.
That's what I have heard.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are having an issue with the score system. Also tonight we are introducing new diamond fixes as well.

unh20050

Tribute
Reaction score
We are having an issue with the score system. Also tonight we are introducing new diamond fixes as well.
On server us6 A Few guys like this - 1 of them was "hacking" as I saw him Sprinting on top of water to attack someone

Smepic

Spectator
Reaction score
On server us6 A Few guys like this - 1 of them was "hacking" as I saw him Sprinting on top of water to attack someone
What has that to do with this? What do you mean by "a few guys like this"? As they had the same equipment as me..?

unh20050

Tribute
Reaction score
What has that to do with this? What do you mean by "a few guys like this"? As they had the same equipment as me..?
A bugged score - i noticed this post and wanted to say that this has happened on many servers (I in no way meant to imply you hacked - sorry if it came across that way) haha

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
While it may be hard to get to that sort of position with all the diamonds, I managed to do it myself last game: Does that make me the best player? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci