• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best minecraft memory ?

K

KiDD

I sniped someone from across the map (literally) on the Fridge, I didn't even know where my arrow was going xD I bragged for days to my friends, katniss4dayz :D

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
My best memory?

Personally there is no 'best memory', the best thing about Minecraft is the memories.

am0r_

Diamond
Reaction score
My best memories were probably near January of 2014 when people /killed themselves for noobs to get their first win

HapyFeet

Spectator
Reaction score
My favorite memory is my old survival world that I had for a solid year, then I deleted it thinking it was something stupid that I was not using.... but it was the world that I learned minecraft in.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
My favorite memories on Minecraft were basically anytime during the Halloween lobby days on MCSG back in 2012.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
When I got trash talked by good players...I still don't no why to this day :p.

No, its probs when blamph got his big team and targeted me off spawn 3 games in a row...haha

Banterologist_

Experienced
Reaction score
What's your best minecraft memory ?
Mine is when I got kicked by a mod in an SG for giving out her disguised name , but since one of my old friends (no longer my friend) was still in the game I was able to get into the SG in time and play it .
When I tried to build a house and built a carrot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci