• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best Memory of MCSG/MCGamer?

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I really can't choose just one memory so:

1. Summer 2013, when, to me, the community felt like a family.
2. February 26/August 9 2014 :) <3 Tal_Pal
3. Just being able to make someone smile, if I have, even if it is just saying hi. Knowing I helped someone be happy for just a second, makes that a very great memory to me.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Pre-1.7

PvP was a lot more strategy based before sprint key.

And just a question to older players. Anyone remember the excitment, the rush, the enjoyment of playing sg? Summer 2013 was when I joined, not on this account, but on an account regardless, and back then was when mcsg was fun to play. I stuck around as sg evolved, the mojang updates really changed the game I loved. My favorite memory was when I joined, because you learned new stuff every game you played.

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
Playing MCSG with muffybolt all day, going to EU because we thought it would be easier and freaking out when we saw Gravey4rd in games. We used to chase him off spawn and try to fist him to death... we were so annoying :p
Admitting to target ? How dare u !!!

CultHD

Experienced
Reaction score
Pre-1.7

PvP was a lot more strategy based before sprint key.

And just a question to older players. Anyone remember the excitment, the rush, the enjoyment of playing sg? Summer 2013 was when I joined, not on this account, but on an account regardless, and back then was when mcsg was fun to play. I stuck around as sg evolved, the mojang updates really changed the game I loved. My favorite memory was when I joined, because you learned new stuff every game you played.
omg yes when u used to be pumped to get on mcsg and win games :OOO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci