• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best MCSG Moments V2!

Reaction score
1. Legit killing a full server (23 players)
2. Won a game without killing anyone in deathmatch. (Dumb people going out of spawn, lol.)
3. Finding Kosmish on TS :D (few months ago)
4. Having a 1/3 Win Lose Ratio to end my session.
5. Being in a Huahwi video
6. Last but not least, killing Lovelights. (Somewhere around 5-7 hearts, couldn't remember due to the fact this happened in my early days) .3.

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hmm...

-Being banned.

-Getting unbanned.

-Getting 1000 wins in a month and a half. (If anyone's done faster, tell me please).

-3000 wins.
I wouldn't boast about those 1k wins seeing as we all know how you got them.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
One of my favorite moments was killing BajanCanadian and Jerome in the same game. I did this twice. :3

Also, when I was promoted to Co-Leader of my first clan. What made it better was that it was the day after I joined, AND it was the third best clan in the US at the time. AND there were like 20 other members. XD The other co-leader raged so much, and I was so worried. Looking back, I'm able to laugh at it and myself.

BenarooDaGamerHD

Experienced
Reaction score
1. I would say joining but I joined in V1
2. 100 wins
3. 200 wins
4. Joining #Shadowz
5. Getting a quintuple kill on SG4
6. Killing Kerbals
7. Winning a game without killing anyone
8. Killing MLGMajestic

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
I have 2 clutch-ish moments in MCSG

1. It was a game on Winds of Change, I had 6.5 armour bars and a stone sword. There was one guy with 7.5 and a diamond sword, he and the other guy fight, the diamond sword guy gg10's him, then I sneak up behind, having about 7 hearts left from an earlier fight, then getting an 8 combo on him (strafing + 39MS, no ping abuse m9s), winning with 0.5 hearts. Much clutch. :3

2. It was a deathmatch on Icarus, and I was against a team of 2, one had 7.5 armour bars, iron sword and the other had 7 armour bars, stone sword. Me, having 8 armour bars (diamond boots :)) and an iron sword, get into a fight with the guy in 7.5, he gets me down to half a heart then I get a double hit and somehow launch him approx 3-4 blocks in the air, leaving me with half a heart left and him dying to fall damage. (xD) In an attempt to clean me up, his teammate chases me around the corn for a while, and when I regen'd to 2.5 hearts, I g'appled, and let him hit me once. I then run for about another 5 seconds then get a 5 hit combo on him, but before I got the combo he hit me once or twice, so it left me with half a heart left. xD I still remember that game in detail, it was so fun. :3

These were some of my really fun and clutch moments on MCSG. :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci