• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best IGN? :D

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
MINE. DUH.

(I do get a lot of compliments on it, but it's just a joke.)

GayLordSeamBath is still my #1. Or IHEARTCARBOMBS.

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
I've seen a guy in the lobby with this name that my clans used to say on Hive when we won 3-0.

Erekt.
(Like get rkt, we decided rekt wasnt enough for us, so we put e before it. E rekt.)

Swordz_

Survivor
Reaction score
I think your IGN is a big part when choosing it for a few reasons it can either show why type of player you are, your creativity or a part of your personality:)
Below you can see some examples:

Type of player: Swordz_ ( I know in this example I choose my on minecraft name and many of you may not like this but I choose my minecraft name because of 2 reasons- 1. What do I do while on minecraft? I PvP 2. What weapon do I use must whole pvping? A Sword:) this is how I got round choosing my name and it shows what type of player I am)

Creativity: this example is for people with creative minds coming up with names you could never think of here's a few:) Blamph, Zincc, Gravey4rd and even GreatTice. These are some amazing catchy names and in my opinion you can tell that the people that have came up with these names have a good creative mind:)

Personality: I will give you 2 examples of how I could pretty much tell someone has a pretty fun personality going by there minecraft names- 1. JustAHotDog 2. CreeperFarts :)

In my opinion the names above are some of the best names in the MCSG community :D (Except my name muhahahaha)

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
I think your IGN is a big part when choosing it for a few reasons it can either show why type of player you are, your creativity or a part of your personality:)
Below you can see some examples:

Type of player: Swordz_ ( I know in this example I choose my on minecraft name and many of you may not like this but I choose my minecraft name because of 2 reasons- 1. What do I do while on minecraft? I PvP 2. What weapon do I use must whole pvping? A Sword:) this is how I got round choosing my name and it shows what type of player I am)

Creativity: this example is for people with creative minds coming up with names you could never think of here's a few:) Blamph, Zincc, Gravey4rd and even GreatTice. These are some amazing catchy names and in my opinion you can tell that the people that have came up with these names have a good creative mind:)

Personality: I will give you 2 examples of how I could pretty much tell someone has a pretty fun personality going by there minecraft names- 1. JustAHotDog 2. CreeperFarts :)

In my opinion the names above are some of the best names in the MCSG community :D (Except my name muhahahaha)
Justahotdog gets me everytime

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
In all seriousness, I love "Zenority". It's so original and rolls off the tongue flawlessly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci