• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best chest you've ever found?

Dirky_Jerky

Tribute
Reaction score
I got 2 best, one was at corn, (which i was surprised i got all the contents of the chest): iron chest, iron legg, iron boots, 2 gold apples, 1 diamond, 1 iron, and a stone sword

My other was a stone sword, 2 diamonds, a golden apple, and THREE iron chestplates, (I was on a team so that came in handy, we won).

EDIT: And ive seen 2 people exaggerate/messed up when posting to this thread, there is no way you can get sticks in tier 2 chests, so dont lie :p

Spl2iGGaN

Tribute
Reaction score
Forget all these armors.. Diamonds.. Gold apples.. The absolute BEST chest to find is a Stone Sword at the start of a round =D

MikeArchean

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm not understanding where you guys keep getting 3 diamonds, 4 diamonds, FIVE diamonds in a single chest? I've EVER only encountered a chest with two at the most, almost always only 1.

But yes, best chest ever is a stone sword in a corn chest at the start.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm not understanding where you guys keep getting 3 diamonds, 4 diamonds, FIVE diamonds in a single chest? I've EVER only encountered a chest with two at the most, almost always only 1.

But yes, best chest ever is a stone sword in a corn chest at the start.
They're tier 2 chests, not to be confused with double chests. I made that mistake before. Basically they're like cornucopia chests, except in harder to find places. Majority of tier 2 chests are in map 2, presumably on top of buildings.

SwiftWaffles

Spectator
Reaction score
I was in Map 1, and unlocking the chest in the side of the cliff where you flick a lever in one crater and then next to it, the pistons open up the chest. It was just after restock when I had full leahter except boots, stone sword, and a bow. I opened the chest and I get a hunge game-changer:
Iron Chestplate + Helm, Chain Leggings, Gold Boots, Iron Sword materials, Golden Apple, cooked steak and cooked chicken, and an arrow.

Im the end, I was able take down the diamond sword guy with full iron thanks to that chest! I now love iron swords. <3

Damien-Lucario

Spectator
Reaction score
I found a chest with some golden apple and a diamond with iron boots... Never really did anything with that diamond though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci