• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best Budget Gaming Headset

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I would definitely recommend the Turtle Beach X12 headset. It has a good microphone, has good audio, but it is not very durable. Be very careful with it physically if you get it.

Also, it appears that you are making a lot of threads regarding purchases. Maybe if you were to make one big thread for all of these, it could not only benefit us but you! :)
I would recommend this, I have one myself. But one problem I found is that sometimes the quality of the mic is unreliable. It varies between different headsets, for example my friend's X12's have a better mic than I do (both are plugged into the Line In port). But the speakers are great, and the microphone is still solid.

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
I would recommend this, I have one myself. But one problem I found is that sometimes the quality of the mic is unreliable. It varies between different headsets, for example my friend's X12's have a better mic than I do (both are plugged into the Line In port). But the speakers are great, and the microphone is still solid.
I have the X12, but I just ordered the Razer Kraken, but I don't have a Microphone port -.- So I use my Webcam as a microphone, and my headset as headphones. *Facepalm*

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have the X12, but I just ordered the Razer Kraken, but I don't have a Microphone port -.- So I use my Webcam as a microphone, and my headset as headphones. *Facepalm*
If you're looking for any kind of microphone quality out of the Razer Kracken, don't. I've been there :p

But the speakers are very good!

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
If you're looking for any kind of microphone quality out of the Razer Kracken, don't. I've been there :p

But the speakers are very good!
I'm hoping to get a blue yeti/snowball soon :3

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Headsets are the worst way to spend money. I've never had any headset last me longer than 6 months. I'd suggest buying a microphone and stand. A blue snowball is a great Christmas present, I'd assume that's why you've made this thread. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci