• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BenjasGraphics (CLOSED MAKING A SHOP) lock this thread Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AlphaAussie

Oh lol,
thanks in advance means thank you beforehand or saying thank you about something early

BenjaCanadian

Experienced
Reaction score
Applacation
IGN: smashmaster731
Skype (MSG me it): minecrafter731
What Do you want: Sg Tn plz
Details: Can you have it say SmashAMasterMC and have me killing another me with an apple?
Background:
Will you wait a while: No! Lol sure b
What Do you want Avatar And also background

BenjaCanadian

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: masond123
Skype (MSG me it): Kk
What Do you want: Thumbnails
Details: One of my series is called "MaySin's Moderator Madness", so it should say that on the front. The "May" should be in like white font kind of glowing, and the "Sin" should be reddish or something that looks like it would come from hell.
Background: Half heaven looking, half hell looking. The "May" part of my name is supposed to represent heaven/angels and stuff like that, and the "Sin" part is supposed to represent hell/devils. Maybe a picture of the Ather on one half and the Nether on the other half? Something like that, you can be somewhat creative.
Will you wait a while: I mean not like months but for a while sure.
http://i.imgur.com/PfmYZ2F.jpg < ---- There you go also link me your yt and put me down in the description Please

_Severity_

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: _Severity_
Skype (MSG me it): SeverityMC o not messaged awks
What Do you want: An outro, please.
Details: As in your outro too, I would like my
Background: A solid background I guess, like a few shades of blue if you get it. If not, use Solar Frost c:
Will you wait a while: Of course, however long you need to get to it and create the image c:

BenjaCanadian

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Professor_Nano
Skype (MSG me it): (i'll give it to you here) ProfessorNanoPanda
What Do you want: Avatar Please
Details: Sunburst , no eyebrows or mouth.
Background: Minecraft scenery.
Will you wait a while: Heck yes.
Thanks!
Yo Got a problem with your skin you need to re-size half of your body and feet

BenjaCanadian

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey would it be ok if i request for a thumbnail as well =)? I'll link your channel to my subbox and descripition, i get 10k+ views normally that would be much appreciated if you dont mind, just send me your yt link, my utube is AlphaGorGons if you would like to check it out
IGN:AlphaAussie
Skype (MSG me it): emalazami
What Do you want: Thumnail please
Details: Text saying MCSG w/ AlphaAussie
Episode (blank)
Also if you don't mind can I please have a picture with the numbers that are the same font as the text? :) that way I can just copy and paste the numbers everytime on the thumbnail, Thanks!
Background: Not sure 0.0, whatever you think looks good! Maybe holiday resort though? If it doesn't look good though whatever you think looks good then :)
Will you wait a while: I guess xD, but not like weeks
i will give it to you shortly
Can i see your Youtube

BenjaCanadian

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: xToXiiCYeTTi
Skype (MSG me it): xToXiiCYeTTi
What Do you want: Avatar
Details: Me holding my hands in the air and bent like when a tiger is about to attack
Background: Galaxy
Will you wait a while: Sure.
i will give it to you shortly
http://i.imgur.com/gcmpZqT.png <-- There you go its like cams

Time for Benja To go night night at 4:32 _Severity_ and AlphaAussie Your's should be done like When i wake up ok bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci