• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Being Thankful

Mqxxx

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm thankful for having a healthy family and amazing friends ^-^ and for being a part of this commutity!

Zeebruh

Experienced
Reaction score
I am currently in Thailand, Burma (Myanmar) and Laos, 3 nights ago I had to stay in a local Lao village. It was such an eye opening experience to see how they liv their lives in contrast to ours. I noticed a few things that I am grateful for from this. Firstly, A grocery store, if we westerners don't have food, we go out and purchase some. For this Lao village, it is solely reliable on livestock and crops. If they have a bad season it is a massive loss for them and they may have to go hungry. Secondly, education, we have the right to graduate at the end of Grade 12 (Varying on the country) or drop out before them, at this village, the school only went up to grade 4. Last, but not least, a home. The village I stayed in was completely made by hand, there was no concrete, not glass, no roof, everything was made by hand. Wood, bamboo, everything was natural. It is impressive at the amount of skill some of these villagers have. It is some real eye-opening stuff.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
I am thankful for everything I have, my family, my friends.. :) <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci