• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Being Hated On YT..

VortalityMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
To be honest, they ought to remove the dislike button. If someone doesn't like a video they can easily close the video and move onto the next video.
Why can't people do that already? Instead of hating :/

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's not just one .. 50 , 100
If I got 100 dislikes I'd be happy because then that means people have actually realized I had a YouTube channel and went through all that effort to try to put me down.

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
As a small youtuber (437 subs and counting) Ive never really had a dislike problem. My viewers are very supportive and if I get dislikes its usually only 1 or 2 compared 20+ likes

N

Nikola

I don't see the point of dislike button. None of the other social medias have it. Only youtube decided to be smart and add it. Personally I would like to see it removed. Only what we can do is hope now :)

Reaction score
Those people are just jealous I guess.
Still, getting dislike botted or smh is sad, but don't start YouTube if you can't handle criticism, it's just a part of the YouTube business. If you keep pushing on you'd eventually get a big enough fan base to overthrow this (hate) I think..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci