• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Beijing Ducks (AU Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblift

Experienced
Reaction score
When did I call hend a noob (just asking)
On a skype chat during deathmatch, for a precise time you'll have to ask our Beijing Duck King Hend, but I doubt he records the date and time of when you call him a noob.

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
On a skype chat during deathmatch, for a precise time you'll have to ask our Beijing Duck King Hend, but I doubt he records the date and time of when you call him a noob.
Omg Oblift.. listen! to the skype chat!

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
I still wanted the Ranks too be (From last to first) Raw Duck , Boiled Duck , Roasted Duck , Cooked Duck , Rainbow Duck , Eaten Duck , Legendary But Daybreak didn't like it ._. and everyone else did!
And Hendricks gets the rank of noodle master

awesomedal14

Experienced
Reaction score
This is weird. I wanted to join the rebels because they are the best clan and stuff but then my two favourite rebels leave and make a new clan. DO I JOIN THE GOOD SIDE OR THE DUCK SIDE OF THE FORCE?!?! (Do you get it, cuz duck sounds like dark XD I don't get it) Anyways I feel conflicted of who to join because I teamed with Covra a few times when he was a rebel and Hendrick was nice to me but now they left the rebels... WHY U MAKE MY BRAIN GO MUSHED?!?!?! Lol and Devilic why don't you want to truce with rebels?

Cobrastyles

Experienced
Reaction score
This is weird. I wanted to join the rebels because they are the best clan and stuff but then my two favourite rebels leave and make a new clan. DO I JOIN THE GOOD SIDE OR THE DUCK SIDE OF THE FORCE?!?! (Do you get it, cuz duck sounds like dark XD I don't get it) Anyways I feel conflicted of who to join because I teamed with Covra a few times when he was a rebel and Hendrick was nice to me but now they left the rebels... WHY U MAKE MY BRAIN GO MUSHED?!?!?! Lol and Devilic why don't you want to truce with rebels?
awwww join the duck side :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci