• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Before It's Too Late

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
I just had an idea.
Remember when Hunger Games was new? And MCSG based the gamemode around that movie? Well, what if we did it with other movies?

Ideas:
Maze Runner: Escape the maze first! Teaming is allowed, but only one can escape!
Scorch Trials: Stay in shelter while taking out all the Cranks (other players)
Avengers: Be an Avenger and take out an army of robots and/or aliens in huge teams.
Jurassic World: Survive the dino-pocalypse!

This could have unlimited possibilities, since movies are always being released. It'd also draw in people who are in the Minecraft fanbase and in a movie fanbase. And if people got bored of it, the server can still evolve and adapt to what people currently like.
This is actually a great idea. Maybe something like "San Andreas", that'd be super cool to see it replicated in a indie game. Oh my god, I love this idea.

Last edited:

LuckSoh

Spectator
Reaction score
Well I do agree that 1v1s and other pvp sections along those lines will be a great attraction but, the real question is if they do decide to do this on mscg will it be too late people will already be hooked on badlion's pvp so I guess mcgamer going to have to spice up to make it their version of 1v1 2v2 etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci