• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BattleGrounds update

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
2 be honest, there truly is no point of opening up another mcgamer gametype until the current ones are fixed(zedchase, battlegrounds, survival) or at the least online (mctf2, creative). Too many gamemodes are being created and they are not looked after properly.

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
Dave I have a suggestion for BattleGrounds...

I believe it would be fun if you added points to BattleGrounds so you gain points for killing someone and lose points if you die. I believe it would make the BattleGround servers more fun and popular.

Thanks,
Do u know what would make that server even better....... If you could hit people xD

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
2 be honest, there truly is no point of opening up another mcgamer gametype until the current ones are fixed(zedchase, battlegrounds, survival) or at the least online (mctf2, creative). Too many gamemodes are being created and they are not looked after properly.
tf2 is being worked ona nd creative has been up for months i run battle grounds and help on creative and the devs deal with tf2 zed chase and sg so there is a point and battlegrounds has been up for about 4 months.

l3endik

Platinum
Reaction score
Can't wait for the 1v1 servers. Will they be ranked or just for fun?

J

Jlioner

Hey guys

As a lot you you know i am in AU at the moment when i return to England next week i will be doing a large update to BattleGrounds which should hopefully fix some issues that there are. The update should fix:

• Some of the lag as we will be replacing several plugins with one plugin.
  • Fixing some bugs with the kit.
  • Making the spawning more efficient.
  • Making it easier to moderate
Future things we plan to do in the next few months are:

• More kits.
  • More servers.
  • A 1v1 server.
  • Leaderboards.(distant future)
  • Permium perks.
  • And a lot more.
If you have any suggestions please post them on this thread or email [email protected].

Dave, can you check out this Suggestion, pls? :)

Find Players

Maybe that could be part of your future plan too :D Thx for checking it out! ;)

Missmoll8

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys

As a lot of you know i am in AU at the moment when i return to England next week i will be doing a large update to BattleGrounds which should hopefully fix some issues that there are. The update should fix:

• Some of the lag as we will be replacing several plugins with one plugin.
  • Fixing some bugs with the kit.
  • Making the spawning more efficient.
  • Making it easier to moderate
Future things we plan to do in the next few months are:

• More kits.
  • More servers.
  • A 1v1 server.
  • Leaderboards.(distant future)
  • Permium perks.
  • And a lot more.
If you have any suggestions please post them on this thread or email [email protected].
Only two problems that are in current effect are — the lag, and missing ranks and moderators moderating heat goes on. At least from what I can see.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci