• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Battlegrounds Leaderboard Idea?

GodChueco

Quantum
Reaction score
OK, so, for a very long time, I have wanted there to be a leaderboard for Battlegrounds...my idea was for it to go back to 15 minute rotations instead of 5 minutes. I wish you (the staff) can take this idea into consideration. Ciao!

Matt | Hypr

Platinum
Reaction score
well mcsg has to do alot of things with sg that everyone complains about. I doubt they will but it seems cool.

Catz.

Survivor
Reaction score
You really want people to tryhard battlegrounds. There's already teamers, and what's the point.

Seth

Career
Reaction score
Maybe not a leaderboard, but a kill-counter on the screen, like a K/D Ratio?

William

District 13
Reaction score
Moved to Battlegrounds > Feature Suggestions.

Well the devs at the moment have a lot of stuff they're working on, but with the addition of CAmadeusA as a developer we will see more work being done quicker. I believe there is potiental to make more to the battlegrounds aspect so nice of you to bring it up :thumbsup: (y)

Lis

Career
Reaction score
I guess the 5 minute rotation is a good way for more people to have a chance at getting top of the leaderboard, so I can understand why it may appeal to people more than a longer rotation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci