• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Battle Grounds: Pulvino Regnum

Mr_Bari_99

Diamond
Reaction score
Name Of Map: Pulvino Regnum
Lead Builder: Mr_Bari_99
Game Type: Battle Grounds
Description Of The Map: This battle Grounds map was made with the mindset of not trying to keep it too flat but not trying to just ruin the whole thing either. So in turn I kept one section of the map untouched just for that area to be nice and straight forward. I tried to incorporate fun things such as floating spheres that connect and big floating walkways.
Video/ScreenShots:
2014-10-26_12.45.40.png
2014-10-26_12.46.05.png

Radius of Map: 88 blocks
Cords Of Spawn Points(BattleGrounds ONLY): (x: -68, y: 219, z: -34) (x: -70, y: 219:, z: 45)
(x: -42, y: 219, z: 72) (x: 37, y: 219, z: 72) (x: 70, y: 219, z: 42) (x: 72, y: 219, z: -43)
(x: 37, y: 219, z: -71) (x: -35, y: 219, z: -72) (x: -19, y: 219, z: 1) (x: 19, y: 219, z: 0)

***DOWNLOAD LINK***: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xc7xp7qfcd6fpj2/SG3.zip

I, Mr_Bari_99 agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
Not a bad try but its a bit to boring to be accepted look at other battlegrounds maps for incineration , Im here if you want more help :) Good Luck.

Mr_Bari_99

Diamond
Reaction score
Not a bad try but its a bit to boring to be accepted look at other battlegrounds maps for incineration , Im here if you want more help :) Good Luck.
Thanks! I would love to have any ideas on things to add!:D

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Wow, why are people being nice?
This is terrible.
Okay maybe we could've said that in a nicer way. But lemme express my opinion rn

I like the idea and it has the potential... but this probably took 30 minutes with World Edit and if not then even less. I see not much effort was put into it with the perfect spheres and stuff everywhere. Try adding everything with more detail, make it look more natural, and final just work on your terraforming skills!

Mr_Bari_99

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay maybe we could've said that in a nicer way. But lemme express my opinion rn

I like the idea and it has the potential... but this probably took 30 minutes with World Edit and if not then even less. I see not much effort was put into it with the perfect spheres and stuff everywhere. Try adding everything with more detail, make it look more natural, and final just work on your terraforming skills!
Thanks for the feedback.. And tbh you're kinda right about the 30 mins xD I'll try and get on it. In my mind I thought that the spheres would look kind of cool xD.

Faogh

Tribute
Reaction score
I apologise for being harsh, but sometimes that's whats needed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci