• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

banned for fist glitching? please fix the glitch

will someone fix the glitch

• yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • no potato

Votes: 25 61.0%

• Total voters

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
The ban hammer has spoken guys... I'm not trying to get unbanned... I'm just trying to start a discussion on fixing the glitch...
Ill take your word the glitch is on the hive, while I've never played on the server I've seen video of gameplay and I believe their hunger games plugin is a carbon copy of mcsg's I've never had anyone tell me about this glitch from another server. It should be easily fixable just like placing lava/water was
The only way you can be banned for fist glitching is if
A). You had a sword in your inventory, but decided not to use it
and
B). You've been kicked for it before.

You should talk to a senior moderator on teamspeak about that.

cmclay

Experienced
Reaction score
I was banned for BSM.... I Promise I will NEVER. EVER. EVER. Use BSM or anything else that is against the rules again! Please un ban me. I was banned for 877 months.
IGN:TheMCSGgamer
lol wrong place bud you are just begging to people who cant do anything about it xD

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Once I was in demons breeze and I was about to go over lava and I started fisting a mod to the lava... I had the fist glitch xD I said oh snap I didnt know I got kicked :( and I was on a 7 win streak :mad:

heyyoitsjayo

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft is coming out with 1.7 soon. So if this is a Mojang problem, the new update might fix it. Thanks!

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
The glitch will be fixed in 1.7

But I do agree, they could easily fix it, by having a clear inv before the server restarts or something, wouldn't be hard..

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
The glitch will be fixed in 1.7

But I do agree, they could easily fix it, by having a clear inv before the server restarts or something, wouldn't be hard..
source?
And please dont say staff told you because i heard the same for 1.6 update

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
source?
And please dont say staff told you because i heard the same for 1.6 update
Ok yeah I heard it from staff, I'll give you that one.

But the second part of my post is true, they could easily just do that.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
1. STOP WITH THESE THREADS. It's a MC programming glitch and will be fixed in 1.7. There's too many threads complaining about the glitch. Yes it's irritating, but do we need 100 threads on this?
2. The way the ban with fist glitch works is if somebody has proof that somebody is deliberately using the glitch then they get a warning. (Proof is a video.) If the video proves they were deliberately using the fist glitch they get a warning. If they get a second warning because of the fist glitch then it becomes a ban.
9. Do not exploit bugs or glitches: We want to the servers to be the best that it can be and if a bug or glitch is spotted, report it to staff privately ASAP.

Example:
  1. Block glitching
  2. Breaking boats as a spectator
  3. Leaving the map

• Using a bug or glitch to your advantage is not allowed.
  • Refusing to tell staff about a bug or glitch is not allowed.
  • Spreading the information about a bug or glitch to non-staff is not allowed.
  • No block glitching, or using the block lag glitch to get out of the lobby, or break a block to climb/reach to a place you cannot get to by jumping/normal means.
  • Breaking boats as a spectator is considered exploiting a bug
  • Escaping maps/lobbies due to an error in a map is considered exploitation and will result in immediate kicking from the server.
(From the rules)

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Jefeperro, well as a normal user there is nothing in my power I can do to help you, instead I will encourage you on what can you do if you have the fist glitch.

I have been kicked for using the fist glitch before. I only killed one guy to defend myself and get a sword. Still I got kicked —Thank the lord not a ban. My tip is to do /kill if you don't manage to get a weapon. As rude as it seems, it can be the best.

As I think your ban is unfair, if you haven't posted a ban dispute post one. You said you aren't trying to get unbanned but banning someone for this, is way beyond it. As it's something we don't provoke or even know about it at first, the ban wasn't needed except the circumstances you have been kicked before for doing it.

1. STOP WITH THESE THREADS. It's a MC programming glitch and will be fixed in 1.7. There's too many threads complaining about the glitch. Yes it's irritating, but do we need 100 threads on this?
2. The way the ban with fist glitch works is if somebody has proof that somebody is deliberately using the glitch then they get a warning. (Proof is a video.) If the video proves they were deliberately using the fist glitch they get a warning. If they get a second warning because of the fist glitch then it becomes a ban.
(From the rules)
  1. As this is posted on General Support, you can't tell to stop with this threads. As it says, support. Here, moderator or users help to answer the questions and give their thoughts on what the user is saying. It might be annoying, but thats why the forums are here.
  2. You never know if the fist glitch will be fixed in 1.7. Things can turn around.
  3. As I've informed some staff and told them to pass my message to admins, is to make rules more explicit. For example: Did you knew lighting the chests on fire is against the rules? Surprisingly it is. They don't list everything possible thing there. The fist glitch is pretty know by now, but it would be better for it to be listed on the rules.

I do agree that if someone has proof of taking advantage of the glitch, then the ban should be granted. Of course, before giving a ban, a warning or kick should be given.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci