• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Banished [EU]

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Congratulations, You've Been ACCEPTED Rank: Member!

Sorry But you've been Declined due to lack of wins, please get more wins/purchase a stats reset before re-applying.​
;( Ok ill try to too ;) ill tryhard now >:D xD

Reactions: MCS

PaceyM7

Spectator
Reaction score
How old are you?: 14.
What is your IGN?: AstraxPvP
What should we call you?: Joe or Pacey.
How many wins do you have? Not many but I started playing MCSG when I was terrible. I have improved a lot though. Check my hive stats to see. I have moved to MCSG though.
Hvae many games have you played? 71.
What are your PvP strengths?: Rod combos, FNS accuracy, bow accuracy, ping, 2 teams. I am a tactical player.
What are your PvP weaknesses?: Hackers.
What country are you from?: UK, England.
Do you speak fluent English?: Yes.
What is your Skype name?: astrax969
Write a short paragraph explaining why you want to join #Banished: I want to join Banished because I feel it would be a friendly clan, with people who are competitive, which I like ;) Also my friend ItsCritical_ told me about this clan so I would like to be in a clan with him. I know my wins are bad but like I said I never used to play MCSG, and when I did I was a nub. However, I have come on massively and I feel I could make a difference in clan wars. Thanks for your time guys, hopefully you can accept me <3.

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
How old are you?: 14.
What is your IGN?: AstraxPvP
What should we call you?: Joe or Pacey.
How many wins do you have? Not many but I started playing MCSG when I was terrible. I have improved a lot though. Check my hive stats to see. I have moved to MCSG though.
Hvae many games have you played? 71.
What are your PvP strengths?: Rod combos, FNS accuracy, bow accuracy, ping, 2 teams. I am a tactical player.
What are your PvP weaknesses?: Hackers.
What country are you from?: UK, England.
Do you speak fluent English?: Yes.
What is your Skype name?: astrax969
Write a short paragraph explaining why you want to join #Banished: I want to join Banished because I feel it would be a friendly clan, with people who are competitive, which I like ;) Also my friend ItsCritical_ told me about this clan so I would like to be in a clan with him. I know my wins are bad but like I said I never used to play MCSG, and when I did I was a nub. However, I have come on massively and I feel I could make a difference in clan wars. Thanks for your time guys, hopefully you can accept me <3.
Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED Rank: Member!

RectifyV2

Tribute
Reaction score
You do Know that you can't DQ Zotikus for stuff they said on skype xD it was nothing to do with Mcsg xD. Get your facts straight Before you go throwing dq's around.

-RuffyPlayz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci