• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bajancanadian

Status
Not open for further replies.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
its not like bajan asked for the ppl on mcsg worshiping him and giving him stuff actually if u watched his video he hates when people give him stuff and btw this is the internet who cares if u spell stuff wrong
I care if you spell stuff wrong.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
So much immature hate on Bajan, my god

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Not all is immature. His fan children are the immature ones. My dislike is justified, because his fans often swear, spam, harrass, and generally be annoying.
They're his fans, not him. He refrains from swearing and it is their choice to do so
:eek:

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
They're his fans, not him. He refrains from swearing and it is their choice to do so
:eek:
But he also started all the bacca stuff and "dood", the things people spam. And he's not exactly the nicest in-game.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
But he also started all the bacca stuff and "dood", the things people spam. And he's not exactly the nicest in-game.
Not that he intended for so many people to go mad, unnecessary hate on him

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Not that he intended for so many people to go mad, unnecessary hate on him
I don't really hate him, I really just hate his fans. I only somewhat dislike him, if that helps.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm just here wondering why everyone has decided become anus'
That's a little harsh. I just don't like him and his fans, and it's only my opinion. You don't have to agree.

longshotCOD

Survivor
Reaction score
Actually, some of them aren't. But they are noob enough to spam every thread in sight with "how do I get in the servers" :p
I honestly hate most of the US community because they can be really annoying. In the EU everyone is so much nicer, fewer hackers and just generally a more mature community. But I can't play EU sadly because it annoys me how long it takes to restart, how impossible the clans are and how laggy it is for me.
but dude people on us servers are more of a challenge ive been on eu and au and ca and the people there sux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci