• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aviate | (US & CA Divison)

Status
Not open for further replies.

R3vVolution

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It means a lot to me that you skipped your meal to write me this, To be honest I really felt bad for the inactivity but I really couldn't do anything about it considering upon getting home everyday, I instantly have to go to work within an hour which leaves me exhausted when I get home. I just can't keep up while trying to remain an active clan member which I needed to be since I was a Moderator after all. I tried my best but my effort was futile, my attempt to try to keep an active role in the clan began to affect my performance at work and school. I mean I did have a certain time when I could get on and watch over the clan members. Sadly, no one is really on at those times with the exception of Chris and Joel I get probably a mere 2 - 3 hours to talk to.

Which leads me to say that I had no part in Chris and Joel's departure. However, they personally explained to me why they might be leaving the clan. Chris has had a lot on his plate recently mostly personal stuff he had to take care off which he has not disclosed even with me. Joel on the other hand has also been very busy, I admired the effort he put to keep active in the clan which he tried very hard but he grew weary as well leaving him in a grouchy mood almost all the time.

Never fear though, I may still hop on the teamspeak every now and then as well as I may make a couple reappearances on this thread quite frequently. Also, don't hesitate in asking me with advice I would love to help you with any decision you need to make.
I will sincerely miss the Aviate crew especially @R3vVolution , @Jess , @ThatOneHks and especially @TheMingus , @AviAndy and @AviEddy. I know you guys will continue to fly above the rest and forever remember #Nate4Prez #CHOEL #HomeworkBuddies.
I also wanted to say that I am requesting Head Cheerleader in maybe a sexy Purplish colour such as this.(Whatever looks well in the main clan thread.)
Bye dude, I will miss you. :(

Reactions: Hks

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name: Nathaniel.

US/CA: US

Timezone: GMT

Time Available: Err pretty much every day, except tuesdays, and sometimes on the weekends, I have work on the weekends and also Soccer.

IGN: iFanyo

Wins/Total: 350 or so out of 1300, I play for fun BTW, and competitive when needed.

*Teamspeak: Yea, I got it.

*Mic:
Turtle beaches px12s

Best PVP Quality: Ermm, do you mean strrengths? if so it's sword, bow, fishing rod, juking, F&S

MCSG Donator: Diamond

Why do you want to join Aviate: Because I use to be in Forgotten and I wanna see what it's like in other clans, well I got kicked out...

What makes you unique: Umm, everything..? :D

Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT): In the future maybe..

Comments: Not at the moment, none.
You have been accepted for trial! Please add misterkyan, which is AviAndy's skype.
Congratulations!

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So here it is, I don't really know how to say this.. but I am now resigning from my Mod position as well as the Clan. I have really enjoyed my time here at Aviate but I have a lot of things I have to deal with at this current moment, Namely School, Extra-Curriculars and my job. I am really being over-worked at this point between all these things and still trying to be active in the clan.It's just not going to work.

My time here at Aviate has been awesome, We've shared many awesome moments, from derping around on the Teamspeak to just trolling eachother. Hope you guys may fly above the rest.
Best of luck and maybe one day we may once again Fly together but for now I politely resign.
Oh my god nathan, Im so sad to see you left, but I wish you good luck.

If you ever feel the need to rejoin, feel free to ask me, andy, or eddy

Again, <3

EDIT: Ooopsss lol I just realized I double posted. Well this one was inportant so yeah, Lol.

Last edited:

mrstunning

Diamond
Reaction score
It means a lot to me that you skipped your meal to write me this, To be honest I really felt bad for the inactivity but I really couldn't do anything about it considering upon getting home everyday, I instantly have to go to work within an hour which leaves me exhausted when I get home. I just can't keep up while trying to remain an active clan member which I needed to be since I was a Moderator after all. I tried my best but my effort was futile, my attempt to try to keep an active role in the clan began to affect my performance at work and school. I mean I did have a certain time when I could get on and watch over the clan members. Sadly, no one is really on at those times with the exception of Chris and Joel I get probably a mere 2 - 3 hours to talk to.

Which leads me to say that I had no part in Chris and Joel's departure. However, they personally explained to me why they might be leaving the clan. Chris has had a lot on his plate recently mostly personal stuff he had to take care off which he has not disclosed even with me. Joel on the other hand has also been very busy, I admired the effort he put to keep active in the clan which he tried very hard but he grew weary as well leaving him in a grouchy mood almost all the time.

Never fear though, I may still hop on the teamspeak every now and then as well as I may make a couple reappearances on this thread quite frequently. Also, don't hesitate in asking me with advice I would love to help you with any decision you need to make.
I will sincerely miss the Aviate crew especially @R3vVolution , @Jess , @ThatOneHks and especially @TheMingus , @AviAndy and @AviEddy. I know you guys will continue to fly above the rest and forever remember #Nate4Prez #CHOEL #HomeworkBuddies.
I also wanted to say that I am requesting Head Cheerleader in maybe a sexy Purplish colour such as this.(Whatever looks well in the main clan thread.)
i am really going to miss you Nate. you were such a good clan buddy and were one of my favorite people in the clan. i loved playing with you man. it was fun
hopefully you CAN hope by and we can catch up and play MC.
hope you do well in school!
all the best.

Reactions: Hks

Snipe91

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Nathaniel.

US/CA: US

Timezone: GMT

Time Available: Err pretty much every day, except tuesdays, and sometimes on the weekends, I have work on the weekends and also Soccer.

IGN: iFanyo

Wins/Total: 350 or so out of 1300, I play for fun BTW, and competitive when needed.

*Teamspeak: Yea, I got it.

*Mic:
Turtle beaches px12s

Best PVP Quality: Ermm, do you mean strrengths? if so it's sword, bow, fishing rod, juking, F&S

MCSG Donator: Diamond

Why do you want to join Aviate: Because I use to be in Forgotten and I wanna see what it's like in other clans, well I got kicked out...

What makes you unique: Umm, everything..? :D

Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT): In the future maybe..

Comments: Not at the moment, none.

Um... Gg u just got Fanyo

CoreCrash_

Diamond
Reaction score
I love this clan. I have decided to make my own clan, and I was wondering if you could add me on skype again andy, and just tell me what I need to expect plz.

mrstunning

Diamond
Reaction score
I love this clan. I have decided to make my own clan, and I was wondering if you could add me on skype again andy, and just tell me what I need to expect plz.
Thank you for the compliment! and i'm glad we inspired you to make your own clan. Good luck with your clan mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci