• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aviate | (US & CA Divison)

Status
Not open for further replies.

R3vVolution

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  • Name: Most people call me A-K. My forum name is the same as my ign.
  • US/CA: I can play both, but I get better connection to CA.
  • Timezone: EST
  • Time Available: Usually able to talk or listen. After around 9 or 9:30 is when Im definetely on to play.
  • IGN: AkFortySeven12
  • Wins/Total: 208/1013
  • *Teamspeak: Yes
  • *Mic: Internal, so I dont like to talk much unless absolutely necessary.
  • Best PVP Quality: I think my swordsmanship is my best quality with archery a close second.
  • MCSG Donator: At one point silver, but with the new hub and all the servers I dont think it is necessary.
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: I think it is an interesting clan with a lot of good players and some people I have seen around are in it. I also think that it is very organized with the schedule you have and I think that is very appealing.
  • What makes you unique: My ability to stay calm even under stressful situations such as a 2v1 or 3v1. And my teamwork abilities.
  • Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT): If I can find a good Avi combination.
  • Comments: Don't really know what to put here so, I guess if I get accepted I will do my best to add to this already great clan.
He also has a pretty sexy voice. <3

Reactions: Hks

Subtract

Platinum
Reaction score
  • Name:

Drew Olsen.

• US/CA:
I play on US.
  • Timezone:
Eastern Standard.
  • Time Available:
All weekdays. I play too Much xD! I play everyday weekends too.
    Right now im 15 years old.

• IGN:

My IGN is Sir_Cronos/zehoyya22/Sir_Kratos.
    [Main ones are Sir_Cronos and Sir_Kratos]

• Wins/Total:

232 with all the accounts added together.

My Skype is drewo136

• *Teamspeak:
Yes i'm available on TeamSpeak everyday.
  • *Mic:

Yes, I have a Mac.

• Best PVP Quality:

Up close PvP with swords and fishing rod.

• MCSG Donator:

Yes, i'm a Gold Donator.

• Why do you want to join Aviate:

I want to join Aviate because I miss it and never should of left. I will give Aviate a good dedicated. active Member. I will do everything to the best of my ability.

• What makes you unique:

What makes me unique is that I watch really good people and I get better and use their strategies. I can learn new PvP things very easy and get better as the day goes on. Im really funny and fun to be around.

• Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT):
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I need some suggestions. I want it cool!

• Comments:

I really want to join back. Im sorry for leaving, it way a huge mistake I will never make again. I love all of you and miss ya'll. I hope you will accept me back in!

Thank's
    - Sir_Cronos/zehoyya22/Sir_Kratos

jonnybigshot

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Name:Jonny
  • US/CA:US i don't lag on ethier ca or us but i prefer on the us clan
  • Timezone:ET
  • Time Available:10 hours a week maybe more depends on what im doing i will be on everyday for at least 1hour try to play as much i can
  • IGN:LIONSTILLIDIE
  • Wins/Total:291/2303
  • *Teamspeak:yea i will join the team speak as soon as it goes back up
  • *Mic:yea its an ok mic i dont have bad backround noise
  • Best PVP Quality:flint and steel bow spam im not too good with the sword but im ok im getting ok with the fishing rod i can take on teams of 2 but not 3 i would rate my self 7.5 out of 10
  • MCSG Donator:diamond
  • Why do you want to join Aviate:because i would fit in good with the clan and i would have a lot of fun with all you guys . and i am very active and would try very hard in scrims and battles
  • What makes you unique: i work well with a lot of people and pretty good and pvp and very active would do anything i could to be good for the clan and i would spend a lot of time on the weekends enless i am doing something on the weekends
  • Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT):probably not but things could happen

Last edited:

CoreCrash_

Diamond
Reaction score
I dont care what the answer is but can you please respond to me application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci