• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aviate | (US & CA Divison)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarterHD

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Name: Jayden Stevenson
  • US/CA: CA
  • Timezone: EST
  • Time Available: Almost everyday xD
  • IGN: koolkangaroo00
  • Wins/Total: wins 200. played 777 games
  • *Teamspeak: yes
  • *Mic: yes i have a blue snowball
  • Best PVP Quality: sword fighting/ working with the geography of the map
  • MCSG Donator: yup! diamond!
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: i just want to join for fun xD
  • What makes you unique: nothing
  • Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT): if i get money
  • Comments:
@mrstunning Your application is currently Pending.

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
Clans are allowed to deny people based on whatever criteria they seem fit. Clans are unaffiliated with MCSG, so denial based on the reason of poor grammar or spelling, if they seem fit, is an acceptable reason for you to be denied.

However, what is unacceptable is starting arguments in threads. For both parties, this is the time where you're going to stop arguing, and take the denial or acceptance of an application professionally. If you feel that you've been falsely denied, we as MCSG cannot do anything about it. Instead of messaging back and forth attempting to inflame the argument more, bring the conversation to a personal message.

I have deleted all comments within the past few pages that had anything to do with this particular argument. My expectation is that this issue ends now.

Last edited:

5Life

crafter extraordinaire
Reaction score
  • Name:Josh
  • US/CA:US
  • Timezone:GMT
  • Time Available:In comparison to your time, around 4-6pm EST (not PST)
  • IGN:5Life
  • Wins/Total:244/702
  • *Teamspeak: Definitely
  • *Mic:Headset (Triton, if it really matters)
  • Best PVP Quality: I used to use my fishing rod very well, until sadly my scroll on my mouse broke, so now I have pretty much only been using bows and swords for a while now, so probably my bow.
  • MCSG Donator:Not "currently"
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: It seems like a very nice US/CA clan that would work out for me.
  • What makes you unique: Well, I had played lots of MCSG Beta (not so much V1) So I would consider myself to be an MCSG veteran (even though I was crap during Beta).
  • Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT): Highly doubt it, considering I am saving up for when ESO comes out.
  • Comments: The reason for why I am applying for this US/CA clan is because not only does it stand out from the rest, but my ping on US is still absolutely fine, and my timezone shouldn't affect things too much.
    Also, I have been recently taking a break from MCSG, (for around a month), but in that time I have been practising PvP continuously on servers such as MCSwish, so it shouldn't be hard enough to get back into the jist of playing MCSG.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Name:Josh
  • US/CA:US
  • Timezone:GMT
  • Time Available:In comparison to your time, around 4-6pm EST (not PST)
  • IGN:5Life
  • Wins/Total:244/702
  • *Teamspeak: Definitely
  • *Mic:Headset (Triton, if it really matters)
  • Best PVP Quality: I used to use my fishing rod very well, until sadly my scroll on my mouse broke, so now I have pretty much only been using bows and swords for a while now, so probably my bow.
  • MCSG Donator:Not "currently"
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: It seems like a very nice US/CA clan that would work out for me.
  • What makes you unique: Well, I had played lots of MCSG Beta (not so much V1) So I would consider myself to be an MCSG veteran (even though I was crap during Beta).
  • Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT): Highly doubt it, considering I am saving up for when ESO comes out.
  • Comments: The reason for why I am applying for this US/CA clan is because not only does it stand out from the rest, but my ping on US is still absolutely fine, and my timezone shouldn't affect things too much.
    Also, I have been recently taking a break from MCSG, (for around a month), but in that time I have been practising PvP continuously on servers such as MCSwish, so it shouldn't be hard enough to get back into the jist of playing MCSG.
Recommended for trial.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe instead of saying "Denied for lack of skill" you could say something a bit nicer. I know its not the intent, but "Denied for lack of skill" sounds mean and disrespectful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci