• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aviate | (US & CA Divison)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feno

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Name: Tommy
  • US/CA: US
  • IGN: Fenomous
  • Wins/Total: 303/1100+
  • Teamspeak: Fenomous
  • *Mic: Yes
  • Best PVP Quality: Sword, Fishing rod, bow.
  • MCSG Donator: Iron
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: I would love to rejoin because I love you guys so much and made the wrong decision to leave.
  • What makes you unique: Andy
  • Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT): Probably
  • Comments: Rejoining if accepted.

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: I would love to rejoin because I love you guys so much and made the wrong decision to leave.
  • Name: Brenden
  • IGN: CRGamerica09/Karterchamp (Soon to change to KarterHD or AviKarter)
  • Wins/Total: 87/338
  • Teamspeak: Yes, @KarterHD
  • *Mic: Logitech G35 Headset
  • Best PVP Quality: Personally, I think my strengths would be Flint and Steel and Bows. I've learned plenty of new techniques with Flint and Steel over the time I've been playing MCSG. It has become one of those weapons that I feel is necessary everyone time I enter a PvP encounter. Bows are my specialty, they have been, and probably forever will. I've played many FPS since the time I started gaming, they are what has helped me become incredibly accurate with weapons that require aim. At the moment, I'm an active CS:GO and BF3 player. I play these games on a regular basis, just as I do with Minecraft. These games have made me extremely powerful with Bows, and I am glad they did.
  • MCSG Donator: No, but would be willing to if nec
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: I've always enjoyed competitive gaming, and now that I see MCSG has associated it to their program, I'm ready to take my try at it. I'm active in other competitive gaming clans (Not Minecraft related) and would love to have Aviate as an opportunity to showcase my skill in MCSG's competitive leagues.
  • What makes you unique: My extremely deep voice apparently, not even joking.
  • Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT): Yes, AviKarter sounds great.
  • Comments: I would just like to thank anyone taking the time to read this, it means a lot to me. I've been interested in improving my skills in MCSG and hopefully becoming able to compete in a competitive match with #Aviate. This clan has to be one of the most professional clans I've ever seen, I really do hope I can be apart of it. Thanks for your time, hope to see you all soon.
  • Notes: You're probably wondering why I've said that I'm going to change my username. The reason that I am attempting to change my username (Purchase a new Minecraft account) is because it's normally IGN. This account that I use at the moment was created a little over a year ago, before I had changed my name to KarterHD. This name is what I use for Steam, LoL, Origin and almost about every other gaming system that I've had. The reason I have yet to change this account is due to the lack of response from Skrill (Mojangs payment system company) I've attempted to purchase the game multiple times with multiple credit cards, but no luck since. As of now, I have not gotten a response from Skrill.
Best of luck to your app!

DatJuanGuy

Survivor
Reaction score
  • Best PVP Quality: Personally, I think my strengths would be Flint and Steel and Bows. I've learned plenty of new techniques with Flint and Steel over the time I've been playing MCSG. It has become one of those weapons that I feel is necessary everyone time I enter a PvP encounter. Bows are my specialty, they have been, and probably forever will. I've played many FPS since the time I started gaming, they are what has helped me become incredibly accurate with weapons that require aim. At the moment, I'm an active CS:GO and BF3 player. I play these games on a regular basis, just as I do with Minecraft. These games have made me extremely powerful with Bows, and I am glad they did.
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: I've always enjoyed competitive gaming, and now that I see MCSG has associated it to their program, I'm ready to take my try at it. I'm active in other competitive gaming clans (Not Minecraft related) and would love to have Aviate as an opportunity to showcase my skill in MCSG's competitive leagues.
  • Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT): Yes, AviKarter sounds great.
  • Comments: I would just like to thank anyone taking the time to read this, it means a lot to me. I've been interested in improving my skills in MCSG and hopefully becoming able to compete in a competitive match with #Aviate. This clan has to be one of the most professional clans I've ever seen, I really do hope I can be apart of it. Thanks for your time, hope to see you all soon.
  • Notes: You're probably wondering why I've said that I'm going to change my username. The reason that I am attempting to change my username (Purchase a new Minecraft account) is because it's normally IGN. This account that I use at the moment was created a little over a year ago, before I had changed my name to KarterHD. This name is what I use for Steam, LoL, Origin and almost about every other gaming system that I've had. The reason I have yet to change this account is due to the lack of response from Skrill (Mojangs payment system company) I've attempted to purchase the game multiple times with multiple credit cards, but no luck since. As of now, I have not gotten a response from Skrill.
Absolutely bootyful application, I think I speak on behalf of all the clan member in welcoming you to the clan,
Though you still have a try-out. You already have our teamspeak, get on there at random times for your try out ;P
~Good Luck.

Last edited:

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
Nice application dude!
Shame that you left, good luck getting back in.

MNGLOGANp

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Name: Logan
  • US/CA: CA
  • IGN: MNGLOGANp
  • Wins/Total: 1,311/5000
  • Teamspeak: MNGLOGANp
  • *Mic: Amazing.
  • Best PVP Quality: Everything
  • MCSG Donator: Gold
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: yoloswag420
  • What makes you unique: I'm a king treeeeee
  • Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT): Heeeeelllllll no.
  • Comments: My friend's in this.

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
  • Name: Logan
  • US/CA: CA
  • IGN: MNGLOGANp
  • Wins/Total: 1,311/5000
  • Teamspeak: MNGLOGANp
  • *Mic: Amazing.
  • Best PVP Quality: Everything
  • MCSG Donator: Gold
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: yoloswag420
  • What makes you unique: I'm a king treeeeee
  • Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT): Heeeeelllllll no.
  • Comments: My friend's in this.
Nice win count! Hope to have you in the clan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci