• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aviate | (US & CA Divison)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have admired this clan's organization for a while, so I though I would apply.
  • Name: Matt
  • US/CA: US
  • IGN: jcamotts
  • Wins/Total: 310
  • *Skype: Can't Skype due to the workload of 8th grade, I still have time for Mcsg.
  • Teamspeak: None
  • *Mic: Yes, but can't use it.
  • Best PVP Quality: Flint and Steel, I have invented my own moves with FnS, not to brag but I am very skilled with it.
  • MCSG Donator: None.
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: I have been watching this Clan for a while ( Not Creepy ) and it seems to be getting better and better, so I would to join.
  • What makes you unique: I have Lead a successful Clan of my own, and I have been in all 3 of the Clan Wars, so I have tons of experience with Clan Battles & Clan Wars etc.
  • Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT): Uuuuuummmm, uhhhhh, well, I guess.
  • Comments: I am very familiar with the Mcsg Community, I have been with it for over a year, so I have knowledge of everything around here.

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have admired this clan's organization for a while, so I though I would apply.
  • *Skype: Can't Skype due to the workload of 8th grade, I still have time for Mcsg.
  • Best PVP Quality: Flint and Steel, I have invented my own moves with FnS, not to brag but I am very skilled with it.
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: I have been watching this Clan for a while ( Not Creepy ) and it seems to be getting better and better, so I would to join.
  • What makes you unique: I have Lead a successful Clan of my own, and I have been in all 3 of the Clan Wars, so I have tons of experience with Clan Battles & Clan Wars etc.
  • Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT): Uuuuuummmm, uhhhhh, well, I guess.
  • Comments: I am very familiar with the Mcsg Community, I have been with it for over a year, so I have knowledge of everything around here.
Good application but you are going to be able to get on Skype and TeamSpeak.

A

Asanity

How would we communicate?

KingWill07

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry, I have declined you the first time. Be more mature.
But I Love this server and i would do anything for this i realy love ths server and never stop playing it. I play it for over 2 hours n the mornng and over 4 hours in afternoon.

Binct

Career
Reaction score
  • Name: Justin
  • IGN: Binct
  • Wins/Total: Around 120
  • Teamspeak: Yes, binct
  • *Mic: Yep
  • Best PVP Quality: Idk good with a sword
  • MCSG Donator: No
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: Want to get involved with clan battles and the community
  • What makes you unique: Pretty good stats
  • Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT): No monies, sorry :/
  • Comments:I like mashed potatoes?

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: Want to get involved with clan battles and the community
Nice app bro :)

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
Nice win/loss ration dude! Hope to see you in the clan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci