• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aviate | (US & CA Divison)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AviVulza

Survivor
Reaction score
  • Name: Mathew, but I do prefer to be called Mat.
  • US/CA: I am a US player.
  • Timezone: PST.
  • Time Available: I can't play on the weekdays often, so let's just say I can play on the weekends. If I made it into the clan, I'd spend as much time as I could. I can usually play for 3 , 4, or even more hours on the computer each day. I spend a lot of my day on the computer, honestly. I'm not allowed to play on weekdays until all of my homework is done.
  • Age: I am 12 years old, turning 13 in a few months, (like 6 or 7).
  • IGN: I have 4 accounts, names: Mwinkl3sHD, mwinkles, Vulza, AviVulza.
  • Wins/Total: I have won around 415 games in total, on my alt I won 45 games. I have played a whopping 2000 or 3000 games on all of my accounts, not very good, but on Vulza and AviVulza, I have good ratios. On Mwinkl3sHD I have like 200 wins out of 1600 games, but around 300 or so was when I was a noob.
  • *Skype: I am Skype, and I would not like to give it away. I can PM Lucidictive it, but AviAndy has me.
  • *Teamspeak (Y/N): Yes, I have teamspeak.
  • *Mic (Y/N): Yes, I have a mic.
  • Best PVP Quality: I would have to say my best PvP quality is FnS, or flat out sword to sword combat, (melee, sword, axe, etc.) It is hard to decide, because I use everything to my advantage. I know a few tactics with FnS, and as I said I am a good sword fighter. Aswell, I grab items out of chests very quickly.
  • Worst PVP Quality: I would have to say of all of the weapons in the game, I am the worst with a bow. I do not use it often as I am not too good with it, I can hit most of the time with turn-arounds, and moving targets. It doesn't make sence, but I am actually very good at hitting moving targets.
  • MCSG Donator: I have donator on all of my accounts, except for my alt, but mwinkles got hacked.
  • What makes you unique: Alright, this get's kind of long. I am a very skilled player on the US servers, reasoning I live in the West Coast, aswell as MCSG, (US), is hosted on the West Coast, I get five bars of connection a lot. I might get 4 every here and there, but I can survive and do just as well. I am also a pretty mature player, (I wasn't as much of one in V1, but I am trying to get better), but I admit, I do talk a lot. I know when to say GG at the right time aswell. Honestly, this kind of sums it up, I have my good days and my bad days. That means somedays I am on my A-Game, while others I am not too good, and get angry at myself. I would try to prevent not getting angry at me or other players, as I don't get angry much anymore.
  • How often have you played with the members+ in Aviate: I have played with most of the members, because I am active on TeamSpeak. Also, I was in AviateV1, and got to know most of the members and what to do.
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: It get's pretty long again, just saying. I was a V1 member, as I have the name AviVulza. Also, this clan is by far the most organizated clan with the nicest members. I feel as if I could make it in this clan, it seems good for me, (except mostly my maturity, which is really improving). I think I would have just as much fun in V2 as I had in V1. I've always enjoined playing with you, participating in scrims, so I decided to apply for V2.
  • Would you change your IGN to Avi(Name): I have already changed my name to AviVulza.
  • Past clans: #Plasmic, a clan run by Hks1218 with good members, I was a trial member for #Rebels, but then left for #Organization, Aviate V1, and lastly #TheCruasde. I am not really a clan hopper, as these clans are from a while ago, (Plasmic, Rebels, and Organization).
  • Comments/Additional Information: I don't have much to say here. I put as much effort as I could into the application as I could, if I get denied, I would take it seriously and apply after the time needed. Also, Lucidictive, if you are reading this, AviAndy said I could reapply after joining a clan after being forced to reapply in a week. I don't really understand how to say that, but ask AviAndy.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Name: Alex (For obvious reasons, last name will be kept secret.)

US/CA: US

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Time Available: Noon (12 PM) to 10 PM. Changes may occur depending on family schedules. I’m
homeschooled, so my schedule can get wonky.

IGN: Mooclan

Wins/Total: 428/2052 as of me posting this. (I took a few months off of MCSG due to family events, and have given countless wins to teammates and friends, not to mention my noob days.)

Skype: Moocrafter. Anyone can contact me using that, for whatever reason.

TeamSpeak: Yes, I generally appear under the name “Mooclan”

Mic: Yes, although it’s a built-in microphone within my computer. I also have a secondary laptop, which also has a built-in microphone. However, relatively often I will be muted except during crucial moments, as my family has strict rules about where I am allowed to use my computer, so there’s often background noises, from kitchen, siblings, etc. but I am still able and willing to join TeamSpeak/Skype. I have learned to overcome to communication barrier, and can type very fast, as well as using hotkeys to unmute then mute myself again if I’m chasing or being chased.

Best PvP Quality: I would have to say that my best aspect of PvP is strategizing. I have both the smarts needed to make plans based on the current situation(s), and the skill to carry out the plans. Aside from strategizing, I’m also a very experienced strafer, and I’ve been known to out-strafe Better Sprint Mod users on many counts. Naturally, hackers are difficult to defeat, and there can never be a guarantee that anyone will emerge victorious over a hacker.

Worst PvP Quality: Over-use of Flint N’ Steel, and shooting moving targets. Rather than place a single, well-planned flame, I tend to ignite a series of 2-4 blocks in a wall, resulting in wasting Flint N’ Steels. However, I usually compensate for this by making as many Flint N’ Steels as possible, sometimes as many as 10. (DoUEvenShift can verify this.) I’m also working on improving my hit to miss ratio on moving targets with a bow. As we all know, shooting people that are moving side to side can be very difficult to do well, and I’ve been practicing this. However, if a target is not moving, I can usually hit them from far away, it’s simply the timing that I am lacking.

MCSG Donator: I am an Iron Donor on MCSG, thanks to DoUEvenShift. It expires on December 10th, if I recall correctly.

Unique Qualities: For one, I type rather well. I may not have the best sentence structure or style of writing, but I generally use decent grammar, as anyone can see from my posts on the MCSG Forums. Also, my voice is awkwardly deep, causing people to sometimes assume I’m around 16 years old. I also have multiple personalities, but that doesn’t affect online, as one of my personalities is strictly for online gaming. It’s weird, I know. In clan matters, I am very loyal, and do not backstab; I have very strict standards that I hold myself to concerning teammates, and that includes never backstabbing clanmates or friends, and to only attack them in fair circumstances, unless they have expressed intent for me to face them with my own equipment, even in DeathMatch. Sometimes I just pull out a load of Flint N’ Steels and just run around, setting them on fire until one of us dies; it’s hilariously fun that way, and I don’t have to worry too much about one person having an insane advantage over the other.

Experiences with Members+ in Aviate: I’ve spoken to AviAndy and AviKons, although at the time I was a bit impolite. I do not normally behave in such a manner, and I apologize for what I did. If there is any issues remaining from that time, I would be more than glad to clear that up. I also know DoUEvenShift vaguely; he hasn’t spoken to me directly, but we’ve communicated a few times, and I was there for 20 hours of his 24 hour livestream, after which he bought me my iron donator rank and OptiFine cape, for which I am most grateful. I was also an officer in a clan that AviMyles was once in, and was in another clan that he was also in, Rebels. We haven’t spoken for quite some time, however. I was once acquaintances with TehSteelFlexer, and we’ve teamed a number of times in the past, however that was before we both got, as some might say, “Good” at MCSG. I’ve seen Aviate members on PvP practice servers, which I won’t name here due to this being the MCSG Forums, and have talked to a few on various occasions, usually for brief periods of time. I also know Mwinkl3s a bit, and have teamed with him on various servers.

Why I want to join Aviate: Aviate has been recommended by many people, including a few that I look up to and respect as well-known players such as TorchScar (Also known as Aezlurr. It was through him that I found out about Aviate.). I was also told that during the livestream, AviAndy stated that he wanted me in Aviate. I have for a long time thought of Aviate as a very uniquely run clan; I have seen very few clans make such high standards, and then actually uphold them. I must admit it is very impressive, and Aviate is a clan not to be underestimated.

Can I add the “Avi” prefix to my username: I cannot purchase a new account at this time, however if I happen to have a spare $30 in my PayPal, I would be willing to purchase a new account with the prefix “Avi”. If I ever buy Diamond Donor, it would be for that account, so as to get into clan games easier.

Past Clans: Until recently, I had only been in two clans, the EliteSquad and the Rebels, US division. I have also joined #Nightmare, after being invited by TheRealAussie to be an officer. I also founded the clan “Drexonians”, however I abandoned that project after a series of events.

Comments/Additional Information: Sorry for the long application, I get carried away when writing things like this, and I wrote it in a 3rd party document application, which I usually do only when I plan on writing something that can turn out to be long. I would also be willing to write documents such as MCSG Guides, PvP Tips and Tricks, and anything else, which could either be kept solely for use by Aviate, or released to the public.

I have read through the Aviate Thread multiple times, and I understand that I do not meet all of the requirements perfectly, but as it is I still choose to submit an application. I also wrote, edited, and formatted this on a laptop with no mouse, which I am not used to, so the formatting might be a bit odd (I keep touching the touchpad with my palm/wrist and moving the mouse by accident)

Thank you for taking the time and patience to read my application, and I look forwards to possibly working together with Aviate members in the future.

Last edited:

R3vVolution

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post.

Name:? My name is Cole, as most of you know. :)
US/CA: I usually play on US servers, but I can play on CA if needed.
Timezone: Pacific Standard
Time Available: Pretty much only the weekends, unless I have a day off (Which I have many.) If I get better grades than I can play the whole week. :D
IGN:? fatcatcocoa1999, R3vVolutionMC, and AviRebel
Wins/Total:? 180/700ish I know it is a pretty bad ratio but like all other excuses I played a lot when I was a noob.
*Teamspeak (Y/N):Yes
*Mic (Y/N):? Yes, pretty good quality, not too much background noise.
Best PVP Quality:?I have recently gotten much better with the Flint and Steel. But I believe that I am also very good with melee, and can take down teams fairly easily.
Worst PVP Quality: I have many bad qualities, but probably the worst is dodging Flint and Steel.
MCSG Donator:? Nope. I can't convince my parents. I also don't think it is a priority.
What makes you unique:? My semi-sexy voice. I can have fun at all times, but can be serious when it is necessary.
How often have you played with the members+ in Aviate: I have played with most all of the previous members of Aviate and I can't wait to play with the new members! :D
Why do you want to join Aviate: Because I want to be back with my family and talk to you guys. It was really saddening when the clan disbanded but now I am happier than ever that the clan is back up!
Would you change your IGN to Avi(Name):? I already have an Avi name. :p
Past clans: AviateV1 and RoyalsV1, V4
Comments/Additional Information: I can't wait to play with you guys again, even if it means that I don't get accepted. I really miss all of you guys. <3 I would also like to delay my trial until I can confirm that I can use the computer on a daily basis which will most likely be tomorrow. Also, sorry for the bad grammar. I am not the best a writing, as I stated above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci