• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aviate | (US & CA Divison)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
I still can't believe why people use real MONEY and pay for an account but don't get accepted...
You can't buy skill.

I'd rather play with someone named "DerpyBoi123" than someone who thinks buying their way into things equates skill/earning a spot. Reminds me of a guy named Draco and his daddy buying broomsticks...

Anyway, that's the same reason I waited until passing my trial to buy another account. Sucks you lost $30, but you should have thought about it first.

Binct

Career
Reaction score
You can't buy skill.

I'd rather play with someone named "DerpyBoi123" than someone who thinks buying their way into things equates skill/earning a spot. Reminds me of a guy named Draco and his daddy buying broomsticks...

Anyway, that's the same reason I waited until passing my trial to buy another account. Sucks you lost $30, but you should have thought about it first.
He bought the account from when he WAS in Aviate, he was Aviate for a LONG time.

Decemberr

VIP (;
Reaction score
Again, flame wars/comments will not be tolerated.
Please stop making me come back to this post to delete things.
Thank you.

Reactions: Hks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci