• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aviate | (US & CA Divison)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hks

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Name: Colton
  • US/CA: US,but I can play on ca (20 ping difference)
  • Timezone: EST
  • Time Available: On weekdays usually I get on 4-5 pm and stay on for 3-4 hours. On weekends I can stay on all day unless if I have plans
  • IGN: xBrezzy, coltond620 and another account that has 200 wins (I will tell you if I get trailed)
  • Wins/Total: xBrezzy - 30/140 coltond620- 60/510 (estimate) Other account that won't be named 200/500 (estimate)
  • *Teamspeak (Y/N): Yes
  • *Mic (Y/N): Yes
  • Best PVP Quality: Strafing or Rod
  • Worst PVP Quality: Getting ahead or myself in pvp
  • MCSG Donator: No, but I am most likely getting iron or gold.
  • What makes you unique: I'm a pretty good strafer in my opinion, because
  • How often have you played with the members+ in Aviate: I have played with Misha a couple of times and I have been in a lot of games with members/leaders.
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: Aviate seems like an amazing clan, they have some of the best pvpers, also it seems like I would have a ton of fun!
  • Would you change your IGN to Avi(Name): Possibly, depends on how much money I have, but I most definitely will get it if I can. ( I would name it AviXuor)
  • Past clans: Irony, and The Anonymous (just switched for hive)
  • Comments/Additional Information: Before, you guys think about denying me please give me a trail, or at least 1v1 me, because I think I'm good enough to be in the clan :3
But you got banned of our TS...

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I want to CB you guys at some point when #USGenerals get more members! :) Sorry about any past experiences, I want to make a fresh start!

Kladers

Diamond
Reaction score
PENDING. I know you're pretty good at PvP, however, the time your available is really not going to work.

Members of Aviate are usually on from 5pm-10pm EST, which would be 4pm-9pm central
hmm.. I guess I'll just try to be as active as possible, but I don't even get home until 6 on weekdays. Ehh, I'll do my best, and if I can't be active enough, just lemme know.

Reactions: Hks

Apfy

Diamond
Reaction score
· Name: Ben.
· US/CA: US.
· Time zone: Pacific Time Zone.
· Time Available: I will be available at least 5 days a week for at least an hour. For weekdays it will most likely be around an hour because of homework. On the weekends it could be up to 3 or 4 hours.
· IGN: Progolfer1313.
· Wins/Total: 186/3815
· *Skype: Yes I have Skype. My username is xxprogaming1313xx.
· Teamspeak (Y/N): Yes.
· *Mic (Y/N): Yes.
· Best PVP Quality: My best PVP quality is 1v1's, Water fights and teams if they are only 2 people.
· Worst PVP Quality: My worst PVP quality is taking on teams of more than 2, hackers and flint and steels.
· MCSG Donator: No
· What makes you unique: The things that make me unique are that I work well with a team I am a good leader and rule follower I listen to orders well and I can always pull out of a fight even if it seems like I am losing the fight.
· How often have you played with the members+ in Aviate: I have played with them a couple times in the past week. They all know I exist and I think they like me but I'm not sure yet.
· Why do you want to join Aviate: I want to be in this clan because It is a big competitive clan that does a lot of fun activities together as a team. I also would like to be in it because I am looking to become better at PVP and also have fun at the same time.
· Would you change your IGN to Avi(name): I don't have any money to buy myself one but if I did, I would call it AviEight.
· Past Clans: Gravity, Team Pro, Royals, Brotherhood etc.
· Comments/Additional Information: If I get the money I will try to get an Avi account and buy diamond donor. Otherwise I am stuck with what I have now.

A

Asanity

hmm.. I guess I'll just try to be as active as possible, but I don't even get home until 6 on weekdays. Ehh, I'll do my best, and if I can't be active enough, just lemme know.
I added you on Skype, can you respond?

MinwcraftGod1234

Platinum
Reaction score
aviandy periquitoxs is not in another clan luciditive didn't accept him because he thought that he was in another clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci