• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aviate | (US & CA Divison)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Asanity

CruelDefiance
As Founder, I would like to congratulate you that you have been ACCEPTED as a trial member. Please be active on the teamspeak for the time being as trial. The more active you are, the better chances you have of getting in. We will give you your interview, pvp tests, and than the results. I will also add you on Skype, so please add me when you have the chance. Thank you for taking your time applying, hopefully see you soon. (I'll add you when I get home from school - 3pm EST)

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
CruelDefiance
As Founder, I would like to congratulate you that you have been ACCEPTED as a trial member. Please be active on the teamspeak for the time being as trial. The more active you are, the better chances you have of getting in. We will give you your interview, pvp tests, and than the results. I will also add you on Skype, so please add me when you have the chance. Thank you for taking your time applying, hopefully see you soon. (I'll add you when I get home from school - 3pm EST)
Get on TS im lonley

R3vVolution

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm going to apply next week. I would apply this weekend, but I'm going camping. :O

Reactions: Hks
A

Asanity

LittleRawr_ we are sad to tell you, but you have failed your trial. You may reapply in a week, but you have failed to show us you will become mature. We have had many complaints from our members about you screaming and acting immature. I'm sorry to break the news to you, but we have warned you multiple times.

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
LittleRawr_ we are sad to tell you, but you have failed your trial. You may reapply in a week, but you have failed to show us you will become mature. We have had many complaints from our members about you screaming and acting immature. I'm sorry to break the news to you, but we have warned you multiple times.
k well this has been the time of my life, I had so much fun here and good luck. #NoMoreClans4Lyfe

Last edited:

Leeparhity

Tribute
Reaction score
  • Name: Leep
  • US/CA: US
  • Timezone: EST
  • Time Available: 3PM-9PM
  • IGN: Leeparhity
  • Wins/Total: 98 wins 839 games played
  • *Teamspeak (Y/N): Yes
  • *Mic (Y/N): Yes
  • Best PVP Quality: Sword only/FnS also I am a HUGE team player
  • Worst PVP Quality: 3 and lower bars of internet and teams of 3 and more
  • MCSG Donator: No
  • What makes you unique: I am one of few MCSG players who is willing to let a clan m8 win and give up my armor. Also as AviAndy knows I really try to give my teammates better gear if I have it.
  • How often have you played with the members+ in Aviate: For more then a month.
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: I would love to join Aviavte because of so many reasons. 1. My old clan merged with it 2. I have had so great times playing with Aviate and all the members 3. You guys are so nice and let people try even when you know that they might not be that great.
  • Would you change your IGN to Avi(Name): I would change my name to AviLeep so yes
  • Past clans: plasmic and some other clans
  • Comments/Additional Information: If I am Declined I would just love to say I loved playing with you guys when I did and will try and get better :) #US42 home server

Reactions: Hks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci