• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Avatar Contest, If someone makes me an avatar they will get optifine cape

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
I have recieved some pretty good entries, the contest will go for 5 more days.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Could you please announce a winner now Evan_Loud? Don't want to stress you, but you promised us an announcement yesterday.

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
Um the winner would be bobbyQ999, unfortunently I got a new skin, but If you are not willing to make another one I will be able to still pay you for your good work.

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Um the winner would be bobbyQ999, unfortunently I got a new skin, but If you are not willing to make another one I will be able to still pay you for your good work.
Can I have the Optifine cape now, even though I'll also draw you another one tomorrow?

Also, Good Job to everyone else who participated! I personally REALLY like maxlupus 's style! (my username is wert9999 if you need it to buy the optifine cape, thanks again!)

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
I will buy it and contact you when its on you ok? I'm at my dads house today but will be at my moms either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Sorry if thats unfortunate for you.

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
The card is at my moms, thats why I cant buy it today.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci