• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Australian MCSG Youtubers

FaintingFox

Tribute
Reaction score
they dont exist so yeah if ur from australia and want to see entertaining videos that include the players u play against,
click here vvvv thanks xx

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I disagree, AU has one of the best MCSG youtubers. Surely you couldn't have forgotten about the amazing CoDsNo65? He doesn't upload anymore but every single one of his MCSG videos has so much replay value and is just as entertaining as the first time you watch it. His bow skills are unparalleled and you can see the tremendous raw skill in his gameplay. His chest routes are so well thought out and absolutely genius. His commentary keeps you on the edge of your seat even when he's just chasing people who run forever. His passion for the game is so inspiring that it makes you cheer out loud at your monitor hoping for him to win. His montages show him defeating the best players in all of OCE without breaking a sweat. Next time you say there are no AU MCSG youtubers show a little respect to the bow god, he might not be here to defend himself but I sure as hell am.

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
I disagree, AU has one of the best MCSG youtubers. Surely you couldn't have forgotten about the amazing CoDsNo65? He doesn't upload anymore but every single one of his MCSG videos has so much replay value and is just as entertaining as the first time you watch it. His bow skills are unparalleled and you can see the tremendous raw skill in his gameplay. His chest routes are so well thought out and absolutely genius. His commentary keeps you on the edge of your seat even when he's just chasing people who run forever. His passion for the game is so inspiring that it makes you cheer out loud at your monitor hoping for him to win. His montages show him defeating the best players in all of OCE without breaking a sweat. Next time you say there are no AU MCSG youtubers show a little respect to the bow god, he might not be here to defend himself but I sure as hell am.
Here to back up blake, the amount of blood, sweat, and tears our lord and savior CoDsNo65 put into his bibliography makes a grown man weep,

L

hi im ronan
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci