• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

au7 never gets enough people for the 120 games

Agree?

• Yes, change au7 to 24 players

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
....so how about we make au7 another 24 player server? I think the AU servers lack these, and i'd even say that there should only be one 48 player server. But because thats a bit much to ask, who agrees with me on changing au7 to a 24 player server?

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
It was played only once in its lifetime, and that was on Chad's livestream. I think the server should be used for the so-called legendary mythical... Tekkit Server

Logstone

Survivor
Reaction score
I think one problem is that some Australians don't even know of the AU servers and just keep on playing US.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I think one problem is that some Australians don't even know of the AU servers and just keep on playing US.
Or, they are completely aware of the AU servers, but they just wish not to do everything from scratch again

Logstone

Survivor
Reaction score
And well, EU 120 servers are only starting in the evening when everyone is on the computer. I guess it just takes time to get everyone to the 120 server on AU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci